• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

September Sizzling Summer Segway

Did the 6z icon just pull a Miller B type phase to the coast with Sally at after landfall??? ????
Gfs did it too. Models are struggling with the existing coastal trough and the influx of energy from Sally. I think our rain totals are being modeled too low but we will see

Gfs did it too. Models are struggling with the existing coastal trough and the influx of energy from Sally. I think our rain totals are being modeled too low but we will see

Well Miller B's leave me high dry once the energy begins transferring to the coastal low. So I toss!

I'll take a December just like 2015. Cold and DRY is useless. Cold and wet may be nice but it is not happening.

Yes, but would we want a -AO for a couple of weeks now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I want it , in my view it means a long comfortable season! Get the -AO out the way now and give me a warm winter , it works out. The nice cool fall is pleasant then followed by a warm winter . Pleasant ! October is going to be wonderful y’all. I wouldn’t be surprised if we got a very early freeze

Back