• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

September Sizzling Summer Segway

Key is that Hudson Bay ridging, the stronger it gets the more that trough sinks down south, that ridge east of Greenland is slowing it down in a way to
There's a couple things that have happened so far over the last couple weeks and showing on the models that if they continue into the cold session we would be happy. But we have been fooled but decent fall patterns before

There's a couple things that have happened so far over the last couple weeks and showing on the models that if they continue into the cold session we would be happy. But we have been fooled but decent fall patterns before

Well we tried strong and weak Nino and neutral so far and that didn’t work out so maybe Nina will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One very good sign right now that I see right now is that there is no sign of the ridiculous heat that we’ve soon last into the 2nd week in October the last 2 years. I know I had 2 100 degree days last October. Also I’ve seen on some long range models signs that eastern Canada could start putting down snow cover in the next couple weeks. I won’t get duped into the whole Asian snow cover theory again, but we know from history here that building a good snowpack in eastern Canada is good for CAD as we get further down the road.

Back