• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

September Sizzling Summer Segway

Hmmm tomorrow I got 2 options, along the coast for waterspoots, or the cold front, stuff along the coast looks more HP mode favorable tho while the cold front stuff would be more linear but could be more vented Stuff around C NC 0433F18A-4BDD-49F6-BCAE-9EAC573BA532.png569902E3-1C06-4D62-A9F2-1E4B661798BB.png
Along the front in CNC ECB7783A-9175-4173-ACAF-05724DC96A01.png

Going back to 2014 in CHA, only two years saw no 80s after Oct 15th.. 2018, and 2017. A couple of Novembers had low 80s as well.
2014-2019 is not exactly the best representation of what a typical October is like. 80s after Oct 15 are typically hard to come by.

2014-2019 is not exactly the best representation of what a typical October is like. 80s after Oct 15 are typically hard to come by.
They’re typically hard to come by, but it always seems that even in colder winters, CLT will make a run at 80 sometime early to mid November and then sometime mid to late February...those times are often followed by cold shots. December and January typically there’s just not a enough daylight, but it’s not completely unheard of.

I can do more samples if you want.. you're just going to see mostly the same thing. If not at least upper 70s.

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_64.png
What if these 2 collided

Doesn’t help when the OBX is stealing moisture it’s causes the main line to wash out over the mtns seen it many times. With that said there will still be storm development very soon

The threat was expanded westward on the latest NWS update, but severe parameters also don't appear to have improved much from yesterday's model runs

Capture.PNG

Picked up 1.01" last night which was mostly from the one big storm. Lots of lightning and maybe a little hail but I was too lazy to get up. The Tempest said "Extreme Rain" which was the first time I saw that since I got it. Currently 57 with a good breeze.

Back