• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

September Sizzling Summer Segway

Speaking of North GA the enhanced shear associated with the first shortwave coming through today has really helped with storm development. Got a solid looking storm just north of Lake Lanier currently. Almost looks like it has a little supercell characteristics.62C388F0-1ADE-4237-9116-BC881E6EA75C.png

@NoSnowATL I wouldn’t be surprised to see a few of these showers/storms make it to your area in a few hours. Been seeing some northward movement with these the past 30 minutes.View attachment 49441
Just cut the grass so I’m sure it will. It’s muggy outside and had a brief shower about 10 minutes ago.

Meanwhile, I decide to take a walk and then boom. LolView attachment 49447
They said storm chances were decreasing and now it is absolutely pouring. Storm developing right on top of me. Might get hail soon if this keeps developing. I had to run for cover. Lol

Speaking of North GA the enhanced shear associated with the first shortwave coming through today has really helped with storm development. Got a solid looking storm just north of Lake Lanier currently. Almost looks like it has a little supercell characteristics.View attachment 49436
That storm earlier was a beast. Came in fast and dumped rain hard. Had some decent gusts from it as well. I think it ended up dumping an inch here.

:D
610temp.new.gif

Back