• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern September 2024

Hopefully more of the what we've had the last 2 weeks
This weekend's pattern looks interesting with the front getting stuck overhead or even just to the north and washing out. It's a little atypical for the end of August into early September to do that so I wouldn't be shocked to see the front end up farther south with more of a wedge signature across the carolinas. We may wrap it up though with a bigger rain event mid next week

Lot better than the last couple early Septembers here when excessive heat was still an issue. Actually last year we nearly hit 90 even in October Screenshot_20240828_133207_WeatherBug.jpg

These maps don’t make a lot of sense to me. So the areas that are going to be the wettest are also the areas that are going to be the warmest ? Shouldn’t the areas that are wetter be on the cooler side ?IMG_2104.jpeg

These maps don’t make a lot of sense to me. So the areas that are going to be the wettest are also the areas that are going to be the warmest ? Shouldn’t the areas that are wetter be on the cooler side ?View attachment 150470
you don't understand weather or geography or climate regions still?

These maps don’t make a lot of sense to me. So the areas that are going to be the wettest are also the areas that are going to be the warmest ? Shouldn’t the areas that are wetter be on the cooler side ?View attachment 150470
You must not know how hot, wet alligator farts are.

What happened to all the rain and cooler weather next week?
We need dry weather with a 2 month fetch of NE winds . Would be the most epic 2 months of 70s/80s with gorgeous sun and low dews we ever had.

We need dry weather with a 2 month fetch of NE winds . Would be the most epic 2 months of 70s/80s with gorgeous sun and low dews we ever had.
I'd lean towards the NE flow pattern to be the dominant pattern after this weekend through mid Sept just not sure it'll be the ol dry wedge pattern though

I'd lean towards the NE flow pattern to be the dominant pattern after this weekend through mid Sept just not sure it'll be the ol dry wedge pattern though
Thats miserable though, nobody wants 65 and rain all September. Dry wedges are the most pleasant form of weather you can get this time of year.

Back