• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern September 2024

In Huntsville we got a whole 0.5" from Francine. The drought has advanced here over the last week.
The next 2 weeks look dry too for most of GA and Al up into Tenn. Drought is going to be the big weather story for areas that missed out last week from Francine and that miss out from the system today and tomorrow over NC and SC.

Autumnal Equinox commences on Sunday, September 22, 2024 @ 07:44 AM CDT. Prepare accordingly...and when your egg doesn't stand up, fry it up and eat it with a slab of Conecuh sausage. You're welcome!!

We have won the Lottery; Going to have not one but 2 Octobers this year. We are -3.8 BN for September and its gonna be passing -4 for the month temp wise as we start next week. Got low 70's for highs on tap with full sun an low DPs this weekend/ 50's for Lows.

I'm repeating myself, but I cant ever recall, at least recently, such an abrupt, early shutdown to Summer here like we have experienced. I cant recall ever experiencing a month with a -4 or greater Temp departure. Its been a while and rare. Now +4, those tend be common past decade.

I think the Atlantic is swinging/sloshing back into a 1950's-1960's Cycle. That may be the culprit

For you folks in law enforcement or in the psychiatric trade...or live with a bunch of women (Just Kidding...sorta), tonight is the Harvest Moon and will also be a Super Full Moon. There will be another on October 17. Most lunar experts agree that this will be the 3rd of four Super Full Moons in a row (they say we had one in July and August), but tonight's and the one in October will be the closest the Moon is to the Earth, making it appear supersized. Please prepare accordingly.

For you folks in law enforcement or in the psychiatric trade...or live with a bunch of women (Just Kidding...sorta), tonight is the Harvest Moon and will also be a Super Full Moon. There will be another on October 17. Most lunar experts agree that this will be the 3rd of four Super Full Moons in a row (they say we had one in July and August), but tonight's and the one in October will be the closest the Moon is to the Earth, making it appear supersized. Please prepare accordingly.
There's truth to this. I'll add this too, teachers beware, my wife can testify 😂

Over? What drought that drought died. We have been in a Noah’s ark pattern since Debby !
Really this goes back to the pattern break in July. I received 11 inches of rain in a couple weeks through that stretch. Then Debby hit and I ended up with 20 inches over a week long stretch. That's 31 inches not including other minor storms or rain events. I added 9.40 yesterday so that's dang near 41 inches as a low estimate since mid July

Brunswick County Schools want be back in tommorow,probably rest of week. 211 still under water. This is current, near the NCSnow favorite Golf Course and Fishing Hole access,upstream. Not to far from Shaggyville. Ugh

View attachment 151214
2 years from now someone will buy a thousand acres in this picture and try to build homes and swear it’s not a flood zone and it will be allowed to happen

Back