• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern September 2023 Discussion Thread

RDU hit 100 but not sure I trust it. I was hot for sure though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I seem to remember a number of locations came close one of those days. KCLT hit 98. The high in Atlanta that day was 99 but was still in the upper 90s with a 5:15 first pitch.

You obviously don’t remember the first week of October in 2019. I was at a Braves playoff game and the temperature was 97 at game time
that was a once in a lifetime event and almost unheard of. It's extremely unusual to have anything over 85 in Atlanta in October.

Not unusual here, even back in the 80s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can remember a few times that KCLT has seen 90s in the first week in October. I have a feeling the majority of those times were during El Niño

63 with fog and heavy mist. Leaves have started to turn already here. Real fall feel out there and mid 70’s and mid 50’s for lows should help really start getting some color going this week here. Today reminds me of winter to a tee if the temp was about 20 degrees lower.

Back