• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern September 2023 Discussion Thread

Upper air pattern is looking rather summer like to start October, May regret saying 90s is done, especially when the ridge mixes out any sort of cooler 850s. Looking like some low-mid and even upper 80s May return View attachment 137217View attachment 137218View attachment 137219

I mean we haven’t even had a fantasy run showing a cold intrusion that punts in the next run. Not even a whiff of a pattern change. Here in Chicago, I’ll take that as long as I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean we haven’t even had a fantasy run showing a cold intrusion that punts in the next run. Not even a whiff of a pattern change. Here in Chicago, I’ll take that as long as I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

06z GFS wanted to, but 12z run (not shown) is back to dumpster fire

TTlrZZk.gif

Looks like many of us will experience "San Diego" weather for the next 5-7 days. Lots of clouds/no rain, cool highs, coolish (not cold) lows, and a higher humidity that's just in the comfortable range. Folks that have been to San Diego will understand.

View attachment 137237
Almost a june gloom with the clouds.

Back