Pattern September 2023 Discussion Thread

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Perfect day at Emerald Isle! I hope the days of feeling like I'm walking around in a Campbell's soup can are done until mid 2024 or forever.
Hey you moved to the beach! You already know some days that are 77-80 in winter with dews 66-72 are comin! Never done with humidity down there

Reactions: BHS1975
Might get a quick inch or so of rain tomorrow night in eastern NC with the little low passing through....

gfs_mslp_pcpn_seus_8.png

You obviously don’t remember the first week I’m October in 2019. I was at a Braves playoff game and the temperature was 97 at game time
That month started out very hot. I had hopes for winter because that month kind of matched up with 1986, which was followed by a great winter, but it did not happen. The 2019-2020 winter ended up being one of our worst in a while. Those are the only 2 times I can remember October having 90's to near 100 temps. Hopefully it does not happen again for a long time.

That month started out very hot. I had hopes for winter because that month kind of matched up with 1986, which was followed by a great winter, but it did not happen. The 2019-2020 winter ended up being one of our worst in a while. Those are the only 2 times I can remember October having 90's to near 100 temps. Hopefully it does not happen again for a long time.

RDU hit 100 but not sure I trust it. I was hot for sure though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Heelyes