• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Pro Wrestling

Whos next!?

Drew McIntyre is next! Goldberg has 2 matches a year this year and next. So 4 matches on his contract and I suppose he retires after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drew McIntyre is next! Goldberg has 2 matches a year this year and next. So 4 matches on his contract and I suppose he retires after that.

Have you been watching Stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing on AEW? He’s been on every week for about the last 4-5!

Did you see their tribute to Brodie Lee/Luke Harper? Eric Rowan/Redbeard, his former “Bludgeon Brother”, even made a surprise appearance.

Did you notice that Big E’s armband had “Brodie Lee” on it?

As a good dad and husband that you are, you’d probably appreciate how Brodie/Luke was remembered. They never stopped praising him for the great dad and husband he was. His family was there and his oldest son, “Brodie, Jr.” (8 years old) even decided on who would be on one side of the headline tag match based on his favorite wrestlers. He was presented in the ring with a special championship belt that he could keep for life. I bet @Brick Tamland would have appreciated this. I’ve never seen a tribute quite like this!

Have you been watching Stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing on AEW? He’s been on every week for about the last 4-5!

Did you see their tribute to Brodie Lee/Luke Harper? Eric Rowan/Redbeard, his former “Bludgeon Brother”, even made a surprise appearance.

Did you notice that Big E’s armband has “Brodie Lee” on it?

As a good dad and husband that you are, you’d probably appreciate how Brodie/Luke was remembered. They never stopped praising him for the great dad and husband he was. His family was there and his oldest son, “Brodie, Jr.” even decided on who would be on one side of the headline tag match based on his favorite wrestlers. He was presented in the ring with a special championship belt that he could keep for life. I bet @Brick Tamland would have appreciated this. I’ve never seen a tribute quite like this!

I definitely enjoy the old stars of sting. I’m gonna have to pay more attention to Brodie I saw pics recently of him and his son they where super cute!

Another great AEW show last night, especially the title match with Omega and Fenix. Then seeing Gallows and Anderson from Impact come in to help Omega beat down Moxley, and the Young Bucks come out to reform the Bullet Club was awesome and a big shock. I love what they are doing with the crossover with Impact.

Another great AEW show last night, especially the title match with Omega and Fenix. Then seeing Gallows and Anderson from Impact come in to help Omega beat down Moxley, and the Young Bucks come out to reform the Bullet Club was awesome and a big shock. I love what they are doing with the crossover with Impact.

Bullet Club? Oh wow, I can't wait to see! I wonder if that means WWE's Finn Balor is going to come to AEW. You can't talk about Bullet Club without also including Finn Balor, THE starter of it in Japan (then known as "Prince Devitt").

Bullet Club? Oh wow, I can't wait to see! I wonder if that means WWE's Finn Balor is going to come to AEW. You can't talk about Bullet Club without also including Finn Balor, THE starter of it in Japan (then known as "Prince Devitt").

Well, they aren't calling it the Bullet Club, but they were all in the group in NJPW, and they did the hand signal together.

AEW. Saw Tully freaking Blanchard wrestle. Hadnt seen him since 1986. He was wrestling with 2 others in a 3 on 3 brawl. JJ Dillon (formerly of NWA) was their manager. Someone from the crowd came in and interferred in the match causing Tully's team to win. He joined them on stage after the 3 count and they held up the 4 horsemen sign. Arn Anderson came out with a rugged expression, then gave them the thumbs up.

Hadnt seen JJ Dillon or Tully Blanchard since the mid to late 80s. That was crazy.

AEW. Saw Tully freaking Blanchard wrestle. Hadnt seen him since 1986. He was wrestling with 2 others in a 3 on 3 brawl. JJ Dillon (formerly of NWA) was their manager. Someone from the crowd came in and interferred in the match causing Tully's team to win. He joined them on stage after the 3 count and they held up the 4 horsemen sign. Arn Anderson came out with a rugged expression, then gave them the thumbs up.

Hadnt seen JJ Dillon or Tully Blanchard since the mid to late 80s. That was crazy.

AEW is great. I hope @Jessy89 checks it out. For those familiar with Bullet Club, I just saw an episode from a month or so ago with a revival of sorts of some of that group (Young Bucks, Gallows and Anderson).

AEW is great. I hope @Jessy89 checks it out. For those familiar with Bullet Club, I just saw an episode from a month or so ago with a revival of sorts of some of that group (Young Bucks, Gallows and Anderson).
AEW has been awesome. When the WCW disbanded, I wish an organization had formed to keep those people active and in the spotlight while bringing in some newcomers. I Stopped watching after 2003 or so, but this organization, AEW, has got me back interested.

I’ll say I’m pretty thrilled with sting and even big show. I was nervous with sting taking a power bomb. Very impressed he’s 64 it’s awesome he can still go.

AEW Revolution has been good so far. Really looking forward to the ladder match, the exploding barbed wire match between Omega and Moxley, and seeing who the big new addition is.

AEW Revolution has been good so far. Really looking forward to the ladder match, the exploding barbed wire match between Omega and Moxley, and seeing who the big new addition is.
You know the new addition is going to be Paul Wight wrestling

I’ll say I’m pretty thrilled with sting and even big show. I was nervous with sting taking a power bomb. Very impressed he’s 64 it’s awesome he can still go.

Sting is only 61 but still that is impressive!

I forgot about the street fight with Sting and Darby against Cage and Starks.

Does the AEW have enough name recognition in the stables to garner more fans, or do they need a few more household names in the industry to come on board with them to grow the organization?

Penta just did the destroyer to Cody on a ladder.

I would love to see Cody go heel with FTR and Spears to form a Four Horsemen like stable.

Does the AEW have enough name recognition in the stables to garner more fans, or do they need a few more household names in the industry to come on board with them to grow the organization?

Maybe, but I haven't watched a full episode of WWE since AEW started.

Back