• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Pro Wrestling

B

Brick Tamland

Are there any other wrestling fans here? I stopped watching WWE months ago and have been watching AEW since they started. Really enjoy their product. Thought tonight's episode was solid. Enjoyed the contract signing with MJF and Moxley. MJF is awesome on the mic. Could we get a Horsemen stable with Page, FTR, and Spears? The tables match with Hardy and Guevero was brutal, and loved the ending with Orange attacking Jericho. Also like how they are doing the Dark Order now with Brodie Lee.

Are there any other wrestling fans here? I stopped watching WWE months ago and have been watching AEW since they started. Really enjoy their product. Thought tonight's episode was solid. Enjoyed the contract signing with MJF and Moxley. MJF is awesome on the mic. Could we get a Horsemen stable with Page, FTR, and Spears? The tables match with Hardy and Guevero was brutal, and loved the ending with Orange attacking Jericho. Also like how they are doing the Dark Order now with Brodie Lee.

Well I’m pretty unpopular wrestling fan. I watch when Goldberg shows up unfortunately he’s not quite what he used to be but he was my favorite growing up so I do still watch when he shows up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pro wrestling will never ever come close to the Monday Night Raw / Monday Nitro days. It was the pinnacle of sports entertainment. Even as good as AEW is, compared to the WWE, it is just a shadow of the former greatness of that sport. It was a once in a lifetime era.

I forgot about this thread. I haven't watched a whole episode of Raw and Smackdown in over a year. The heel turn for Roman Reigns and The Fiend character is the only thing in WWE that interests me now. I am still enjoying AEW every week, and looking forward to the Moxley and Omega title match. The segment they had last week with Cody Rhodes and Taz was great.

Reactions: SD
I forgot about this thread. I haven't watched a whole episode of Raw and Smackdown in over a year. The heel turn for Roman Reigns and The Fiend character is the only thing in WWE that interests me now. I am still enjoying AEW every week, and looking forward to the Moxley and Omega title match. The segment they had last week with Cody Rhodes and Taz was great.
Love Tazz

Did you see that segment? Taz is always great on the mic, and they are doing a storyline with Cody Rhodes training Taz's son.
I haven't watched last week's dynamite but Ill probably watch this week. They do a decent job at keeping you up to speed

I haven't watched last week's dynamite but Ill probably watch this week. They do a decent job at keeping you up to speed

I think you can watch them online or on demand with your TV service.

I watched an ungodly amount of football and basketball over the last few days. It might be a good idea to take a break

Nothing wrong with that, either. I am so glad to have college basketball back. I can't play, my kids can't play, and I can't coach. At least there is some to watch now instead of playing NBA2K.

Wow, did not expect to see Sting on AEW tonight. That was a total shock. I know he is past his prime, but it still gave me chills.

Omega wins the belt, turns full heel, and is going to show up on Impact wrestling next week! Guess they are going to do some kind of cross promotion together. I haven't watched Impact in years, but I am really interested in seeing where this goes. That was a great ending last night.

You guys know that ish is fake, right? With the exception of Brock Lester and a select few others, as a BJJ Brown Belt and former LHW belt holder for AFLMMA, I could probably beat most of these guys in a real MMA match. That includes that dude with the Pepsi tattoo who’s body of work in MMA is less than stellar.

You guys know that ish is fake, right? With the exception of Brock Lester and a select few others, as a BJJ Brown Belt and former LHW belt holder for AFLMMA, I could probably beat most of these guys in a real MMA match. That includes that dude with the Pepsi tattoo who’s body of work in MMA is less than stellar.
You done stepped into a wrestling thread, in a southernwx forum, and told them it's fake..... you bout to get da boot! ? ?

I don’t normally watch AEW but sting has me interested!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait...it's not real?

Back