• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Possible severe weather February 4th-7th

The one I was going to give you says 21.45. I think its still reaching high :(
Haha that's awesome. Of it measures snowfall that way, then this winter wasn't so bad!

After all the rain we’ve had today tomorrow’s 31mph wind gust are going to be a big issue with how wet the ground is. And we’re already having power/tree issues as it is.

Impressive downdrafts with these showers, wind gusts are actually strong with these low topped showers, quite suprised

1/3 of a town just north of my place (kannapolis NC) doesn’t have power, dang, driving around seeing it completely pitch black

Seeing some mPING wind reports, Triad Airport had a gust of 53 And a coworker that lives in Henderson just called to tell me they didn't have power so yeah the wind business is picking up this morning.

The wind is no playing matter this morning over here. Woke me up multiple times. Constant gust well over 40mph

Oooof

824a93dac927c78f66e9a784d938da6c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back