• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Possible severe weather February 4th-7th

I guess it depends on how long this rain lasts. It's pouring at my office again. Maybe we'll get lucky and it will be enough to keep the threat limited later on .
I don’t think the rain always matters. We’ve been raining for 12 hours straight here in the upstate yet there’s a tor-warned cell tracking to my SW right now

Well, that Tornado Warning we had earlier (9:40 AM) was a little too close for comfort. Cell passed just east of UGA and downtown Athens. We were huddled in our tornado shelter until 10:12 or so. Decent job by UGA Alert system (albeit a tad slower than phone apps).

Not gonna lie but major disappointment with the line in Iredell that is producing tornado warnings East and west. Little to no wind and some moderate rain. Headed back home to monitor flooding as tornado threat is done IMO.

Not gonna lie but major disappointment with the line in Iredell that is producing tornado warnings East and west. Little to no wind and some moderate rain. Headed back home to monitor flooding as tornado threat is done IMO.

The tornado threat is FAR from done, still lots of storms out there.

If the tornado warning in Greenville gets extended it will go right over my head in Spartanburg

The tornado threat is FAR from done, still lots of storms out there.
For me it’s done. Not chasing East or down south along the state line. I don’t believe the HRRR will be right with any tornado potential later today for counties north of Charlotte.

New watch.

ww0028_radar.gif

Back