• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for all. If a vaccine is made and it works or only works some like the flu vaccine. What is going to be the course of action on people taking it? I know many that will not take it. I guess it does not matter since those that take it will have no worries? Just curious what authority will Biden have on the vaccine.

Question for all. If a vaccine is made and it works or only works some like the flu vaccine. What is going to be the course of action on people taking it? I know many that will not take it. I guess it does not matter since those that take it will have no worries? Just curious what authority will Biden have on the vaccine.

I could see schools requiring the vaccine and maybe some businesses. I think hospitals will mandate it as they do the flu vaccine. Not sure Biden has any authority to mandate the vaccine.

Personally I am apt to dismiss those who refuse to get it. It's like all the anti-maskers. They pitch a fit about all the problems the virus is causing and the economic damage but wont take the steps to help end it.

Well is the vaccine safe? I will let others be the experiment first. I’m not gonna just go out get a new vaccine injected into me and my kids. Without knowing it’s safe. A million people may get the vaccine in the first week and 500k may die or get really sick idk. Then I’ll have to see is there microchips in it that may be the mark of the beast. I don’t want no part of a microchip in me or my family’s bodies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To all the people who blame the liberal mayor's and govenors for the riots, if this happened when Obama was in office would you say it's not his fault?

If its up to states and cities to fix the problem. Even though obummer was a horrible president that wouldn’t be his fault.

If its up to states and cities to fix the problem. Even though obummer was a horrible president that wouldn’t be his fault.

Yeah I'm sure everyone that says it's not Drumpfs fault or responsibility would say the same about Obama.

Well is the vaccine safe? I will let others be the experiment first. I’m not gonna just go out get a new vaccine injected into me and my kids. Without knowing it’s safe. A million people may get the vaccine in the first week and 500k may die or get really sick idk. Then I’ll have to see is there microchips in it that may be the mark of the beast. I don’t want no part of a microchip in me or my family’s bodies.

This almost has to be a troll post looking for reactions. What do microchips have to do with a vaccine?

To all the people who blame the liberal mayor's and govenors for the riots, if this happened when Obama was in office would you say it's not his fault?
No actually I would not. It falls on the Governors and mayors. Now if Obama had overstepped the state’s jurisdictions then I would not be happy. Let states handle their business.

@Jessy lol don’t even mention the chip. You are worrying over something that has nothing to do with my question. I do understand the safety question of the vaccine. I need to research but I believe the vaccine for Spanish flu first batch had side effects and I believe 1976 there was a vaccine that was given to many that they became paralyzed from it. So I guess need to research vaccines of past. Obviously being a rushed vaccine I will not take first dose and not my family. Even extended family has said same. We will let the first batch get given and wait a year and see what happens. Then if no issues and works then will get it.

I agree, but in general good cops know that other cops are dirty or go too far with force and they say nothing.....that is the blue wall, and it makes them complicit and part of the problem, and its pervasive and COMMON for officers to look the other way and not report abuses. Heck I have seen it happen first hand numerous times working in clubs and bars downtown in Greenville....cops learn early on that snitches need stitches, and that they must protect the blue wall.....hell you even see it in the hundreds of videos of cops using excessive force with their fellow officers standing there watching and not STOPPING it from happening.....so if 10% of cops are dirty or use to much force and the other 90% watch and say nothing then they are ALL part of the problem.
It's divisive bogus claims like this that keep me out of this thread, again a poster just labeled all who wear the badge part of the problem.

When 10% of "protesters" burn and loot businesses and the other 90% watch and say nothing, then they are ALL part of the problem. Bet if I made that statement there wouldn't be a shortage of down-votes and negative comments that's for sure.... geez

@Jessy lol don’t even mention the chip. You are worrying over something that has nothing to do with my question. I do understand the safety question of the vaccine. I need to research but I believe the vaccine for Spanish flu first batch had side effects and I believe 1976 there was a vaccine that was given to many that they became paralyzed from it. So I guess need to research vaccines of past. Obviously being a rushed vaccine I will not take first dose and not my family. Even extended family has said same. We will let the first batch get given and wait a year and see what happens. Then if no issues and works then will get it.

Lol my answer isn’t very satisfying to most because I answer it my own way. But isn’t bill gates helping with the vaccine somehow? If so I’d rather not have him have a input in my health.

Last edited:
I think AOC is batshit crazy, but she is spot on in this clip. The money has not been taken away from the NYPD. The new FY budget doesn’t take effect until OCT 1. People that have been released on bail reform haven’t been charged with new crimes since their release. You can say she’s wrong all you want, but in this instance (I’m sorry to say) she’s spot on.
Uptick in crime most likely due to A) New criminal bravery B) low police morale due to the looming $1 billion cut

She’s an idiot. Don’t get sucked in by her idiocy.

Last edited:
No. We would be blaming it on Obama too. We would also be wrong. Just like you guys are wrong now. The blinders have to come off from time to time so you can realize that the president is not to blame for all the woes. We’re all guilty of that. It’s a 4 and 8 year cycle as old as this country.

I could see schools requiring the vaccine and maybe some businesses. I think hospitals will mandate it as they do the flu vaccine. Not sure Biden has any authority to mandate the vaccine.

Personally I am apt to dismiss those who refuse to get it. It's like all the anti-maskers. They pitch a fit about all the problems the virus is causing and the economic damage but wont take the steps to help end it.
Everyone doesn’t need the vaccine in order for it to be effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back