• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Q" stuff is all straight bunk.....it is all tin foil hat stuff....."Q" was/is a hoax......Q followers seem to forget the first post "Q" ever made that was 100% off base with its prediction.....it really has no place in a serious political discussion.

https://thefederalist.com/2018/10/2...-creator-q-hoax-explains-dangerous-evolution/

Agreed. This is bottom of the barrel for reliability/objectivity. Here's something to back your assertion up:

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/qanon-pub/

"QAnon.pub

Share:

FacebookTwitterPinterestEmailTumblrRedditLinkedInFlipboardGoogle BookmarksShare0
con5.png
pseudo4.png

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

• Overall, we rate QAnon an extreme right wing Tin Foil Hat level Conspiracy website based on promotion of old debunked conspiracy theories that have been proven to be false or at the very least do not have evidence.
Detailed Report
Factual Reporting: VERY LOW
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180"

Attachments

• 1574716750680.gif
    1574716750680.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 1
Last edited:
I guess i will watch the barrel bottom for more info ?. Anyways I watch daily about 6 months ago and behold kinda coming true.
That is the point, many things predicted is coming true i.e. Coats being ask to step down... 302s and more. Like my post said.... would you like to see the future news.....

But what if it is not? You have to admit post 1836 was impressive.
Conspiracy theories are a slippery inescapable slope once one falls down it. Never believe that stuff for a minute or you can end up believing completely fake things when real world events happen. Get real facts and not deep web crap. Some people put their entire lives into conspiracy theories and they're really concerning when they think conspiracies are reality.

Agreed. This is bottom of the barrel for reliability/objectivity. Here's something to back your assertion up:

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/qanon-pub/

"QAnon.pub

Share:

FacebookTwitterPinterestEmailTumblrRedditLinkedInFlipboardGoogle BookmarksShare0
con5.png
pseudo4.png

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

• Overall, we rate QAnon an extreme right wing Tin Foil Hat level Conspiracy website based on promotion of old debunked conspiracy theories that have been proven to be false or at the very least do not have evidence.
Detailed Report
Factual Reporting: VERY LOW
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180"
4 minutes ago#1,844
That is off some there. "Some conspiracies that QAnon promote are the debunked Pizzagate theory, the Seth Rich murder, and most notably the Deep State. They also promote chemtrails which some claim Trump has stopped. Lastly, they have been accused of antisemitism.

According to a factual search QAnon has failed numerous fact checks. " There is a difference from reading the qanon.pub vs a general public ramblings of Qanon. You can search the board for past post. Type in Seth Rich or pizza gate..... or even JFK jr. I am not saying to become a n qanon.
Just read here or there with an open mind. I appreciate your input.

Last edited:
I guess i will watch the barrel bottom for more info ?. Anyways I watch daily about 6 months ago and behold kinda coming true.
Really just disconnect, watc
Conspiracy theories are a slippery inescapable slope once one falls down it. Never believe that stuff for a minute or you can end up believing completely fake things when real world events happen. Get real facts and not deep web crap. Some people put their entire lives into conspiracy theories and they're really concerning when they think conspiracies are reality.
Take everything with a grain of salt. Plenty of crazy stuff happening that most would never believe. I would trust the info on x22 for more than CNN NBC or fox. But that's just me to each their own

One of "Q's " early calls back on Nov 1-2 2017......nailed it.....ok well actually he was WRONG on everything....but still managed to suck in enough people to actually become a mainstream conspiracy.....heck they outed the people doing it over a year ago and still people insist its all real.

Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4).​
Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducteddue to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again. Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace, unity, and return power to the people.

It is our hope that this message reaches enough people to make a meaningful impact. We cannot yet telegraph this message through normal methods for reasons I’m sure everyone here can understand. Follow the questions from the previous thread(s) and remain calm, the primary targets are within DC and remain at the top (on both sides). The spill over in the streets will be quickly shut down. Look for more false flags – stay alert, be vigilant, and above all, please pray.​

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and on God bless my fellow Americans. 4,10,20

I know many people do not believe in such things but Christian prophecies and churches that practice such things prophesied that Trump would win in 2016 and many more type prophecies came true.. there are always wackos in the mix, you cant believe everyone that you see, but the overall General consensus was that Trump was going to win and those same people are saying that the government is about to be transformed, and exposed. So we will see. This is not meant to be a religious comment for the religious thread.

Last edited:
Believing these conspiracy types of websites is akin to believing we’re going to have a cold winter every time because JB predicts them. Folks believe these because these are things they want to be true.

One of "Q's " early calls back on Nov 1-2 2017......nailed it.....ok well actually he was WRONG on everything....but still managed to suck in enough people to actually become a mainstream conspiracy.....heck they outed the people doing it over a year ago and still people insist its all real.

Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4).​
Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducteddue to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again. Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace, unity, and return power to the people.

It is our hope that this message reaches enough people to make a meaningful impact. We cannot yet telegraph this message through normal methods for reasons I’m sure everyone here can understand. Follow the questions from the previous thread(s) and remain calm, the primary targets are within DC and remain at the top (on both sides). The spill over in the streets will be quickly shut down. Look for more false flags – stay alert, be vigilant, and above all, please pray.​

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and on God bless my fellow Americans. 4,10,20
I understand what you are saying . But, how does someone keep getting ahead of the news as well as we see here? Seems like a good place to monitor at times.

Q Clearance Patriot

I think this is a good example of an identity/communications problem. I have never seen anything close to this on qanon.pub . Looks like someone hijacked fantasy dribble. Where did you find this?

I understand what you are saying . But, how does someone keep getting ahead of the news as well as we see here? Seems like a good place to monitor at times.
Take it like a GFS run. Easy to get in the short range, but as time goes on it becomes more and more garbage until it no longer is acceptable to call remotely realistic. Also I'm sure vagueness plays a role in some case.

I think this is a good example of an identity/communications problem. I have never seen anything close to this on qanon.pub . Looks like someone hijacked fantasy dribble. Where did you find this?

These are some of the first recorded post by someone calling themselves "Q" on 4chan, this article list the whole thing rather well, "Q" is probably a group of 3-4 people most of whom have been ID'd.....

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2017/12/qanon-4chan-the-storm-conspiracy-explained.html

The Democrats have to want to get Trump re-elected. There is no way they are stupid enough to still be pushing Mueller.

Why not, look Mueller even states one of the reasons he could not confirm collusion was a lot of stonewalling and even destruction of evidence by Trump and his team.....what if Trump and his people did have high levels of contact and assistance from Russia, there is a lot of smoke to suggest this and if questioning these people reveal that then we should know that as voters. I know for some of you ( general you not you you ) this wouldn't/doesnt matter, some Trumpers wont care if Trump accepted direct help from Putin, but it does matter to lots of people.....I personally think one reason why Trump is pushing the Ukraine was primary meddler in 2016 conspiracy theory is to try and take focus off Russia because he knows and wants them to help him in 2020 as well.

The real problem the Dems have is Biden is just looking terrible, he could easily beat Trump but I don't think Biden wants to run, and the other Dem front runners are to far left.....the Dems need a new moderate younger person to take over the race someone not yet in it.

Why not, look Mueller even states one of the reasons he could not confirm collusion was a lot of stonewalling and even destruction of evidence by Trump and his team.....what if Trump and his people did have high levels of contact and assistance from Russia, there is a lot of smoke to suggest this and if questioning these people reveal that then we should know that as voters. I know for some of you ( general you not you you ) this wouldn't/doesnt matter, some Trumpers wont care if Trump accepted direct help from Putin, but it does matter to lots of people.....I personally think one reason why Trump is pushing the Ukraine was primary meddler in 2016 conspiracy theory is to try and take focus off Russia because he knows and wants them to help him in 2020 as well.

The real problem the Dems have is Biden is just looking terrible, he could easily beat Trump but I don't think Biden wants to run, and the other Dem front runners are to far left.....the Dems need a new moderate younger person to take over the race someone not yet in it.

How about a very wealthy older moderate like Bloomberg?

On an unrelated note, finally here’s something most are uniting around:

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics...urce=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back