• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me pose a question for trump supporters.

One argument is that trump has given more aid to Ukraine than Obama did. Now this aid trump was so free with went to the previous admin of Ukraine which was well CORRUPT. How come he gave so much aid up and until the very point Biden ran for potus? Isnt that argument counterproductive for the trump team?

Thanks for posting. It looks like a well organized timeline. And BI is known to stick to the facts. They are no far left wacko website. The only thing that concerns me a little is that they have a left-center bias per this source:

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/business-insider/

I'd rather they be considered right down the center or better yet right of center to allay even a small concern of anti-Trump bias but nevertheless they have a pretty good reputation.

I like their format of bullet points with minimal inference. They dont go off and post opinions after the point.

Its not name calling. "Shifty" refers to him first not knowing the whistleblower, then talking to the whistleblower, then not knowing him again. The name calling comes from the left. Trump is "Hitler, "Neo-Con", "Stalin", "trainwreck," "lunatic", "treasonist", "bigot", "homophobe", etc. If you don't like name calling that's where I'd start, with those people on the left that say these things and back it up with more name calling.
You left out orange man bad, cheeto and dictator...And this has been going on from Day 1! No chances given, no fair reporting of the good and bad like it use to be from media of a sitting Presidents policy etc. Only negative talk 24-7. Not even mathematically possible to have the same exact words every single stinking day by the msm machine. Very Dangerous. It will all work out in the end though. Anyone KNOWINGLY pushing false narratives will be held accountable. It will come out in the end..."Why interfere with the enemy when they are in the process of destroying themselves"

Its not name calling. "Shifty" refers to him first not knowing the whistleblower, then talking to the whistleblower, then not knowing him again. The name calling comes from the left. Trump is "Hitler, "Neo-Con", "Stalin", "trainwreck," "lunatic", "treasonist", "bigot", "homophobe", etc. If you don't like name calling that's where I'd start, with those people on the left that say these things and back it up with more name calling.
Trump is the biggest name caller ever.

Why resort to name calling? That just makes you look weak. Why not just say "Schiff is backpedaling"?
I'd say the same thing to someone calling Trump "Rump" or whatever.

If Trump were to be removed from office or resign, you'd have Pence, who is more conservative/a true conservative. Also, as far as we know, Pence is a far better human being/not a jackass/has much more class and is a mature adult. What would be wrong with that? I bet you and many conservatives would like him more.

@EV_WS: Yeah, I think you got me being hypocritical there. I need to avoid calling him jackass in the future to be consistent.

@EV_WS: Yeah, I think you got me being hypocritical there. I need to avoid calling him jackass in the future to be consistent.

It wasn't a "Gotcha" post by any means. The reason you're so liked in this community is you're incredible knowledge, reasonable, fair etc. I, like you, am not a big fan of name calling from either side. :cool:

You left out orange man bad, Cheeto....

Yeah, I think making fun of Trump's appearance, even if his skin is kind of orange, is weak/juvenile. Geez, even Dr. King might technically not like this:

“Judge a man not by the color of his skin, but by the content of his character.”

Of course, Dr. King was talking about racism and making fun of Trump's orange tint is obviously not racism. But still, I hate making fun of appearances as much as anything because it is a low blow. If you think about it, part of racism is making fun of appearance. So, with so many liberal Dems calling Trump orange man, are they sort of being hypocrites?

You post B.S. nonstop. There is no "coup," the only "rigging" was in Trump's favor. Do you want a "King?"
Remember how Trump in 2016 said the election was going to be rigged over and over? Did you believe him then? No? Is that because it would mean it was rigged in his favor?
You're saying this next election will be rigged and you might be right, but if Trump wins, does the story change to "nevermind, it wasn't rigged???"
That's not very nice. Someone else referred to him as King and I'm saying he was already King in previous life like a billionaire King. No need to do what he is doing. Everybody knows there is voter fraud. Everybody knows that politics is a corrupt game. No matter who the President is we would all like for things to be better and cleaned up. I really wish that just for 2 weeks the msm would go back to the old days and just talk boring talk about politics. You know, just the kind of talk that nobody paid any attention to. Policy, economy etc. If they would, I firmly believe that we the people would not feel so divided. I firmly believe that they are the driving vehicle of division as soon as Trump came down the elevator (actually before). TV has always made fun of politicians SNL, late night, comics and so what..funny stuff. Now is different. I love to make fun of Trump. He is very interesting. SNL finally decided to change it up some and make fun of someone besides him and did the dem debate. Funny stuff. To address your last question, after what all has been done to this country, everybody on both sides are going to have to question everything...Sad

On a lighter note...If a real left democrat, a martian or a purple man with devil horns were to run for President and promise the south 3 pants tent type snows a year....I would be stumped!! LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back