• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been hinted about a lot lately. Some of the Bad actors are getting out ahead of the IG report due on December 9th.

The report is going to say that the Russia investigation was on the up and up. What will then be the excuse? Horowitz gonna be a deep state plant?

It was Russia last year it was Russia this year and it will be Russia in the future. Putin is the Russian equivalent to trump. He wants to make russia great again and when was Russia the greatest in his eyes? When they were at war with the USA.

The short answer is YES and I believe that it is where Hillary's server went. I believe Hillary sold us out to China. It's not just Russia. Do you believe in the James Comey's FBI at this point? We would't have questioned that before...Dossier? Fisa warrants? This is a horrible thing to put on us to have to figure and second guess our government...Awful but the truth is coming and like a D5 avalanche regardless of if we like Trump's ways and policies. No matter what side we are on. It is a blessing actually for all Americans to know what our government has been doing. The Bidens are just the tip of the iceburg. We deserve to know...

The investigation into Trump and Russia is on the up and up because Trump and his team were working with the Russians so you know that pretty much takes care of that. The IG report will whine about some basic stuff but in the end it will find everything the leadership of the FBI did to be valid and warranted, if that is the case will you admit that Trump is just paranoid and trying to deflect from the very real scandals and corruption he and his admin are committing or will you just say its all a "deep state" plot too.

The report is going to say that the Russia investigation was on the up and up. What will then be the excuse? Horowitz gonna be a deep state plant?

It was Russia last year it was Russia this year and it will be Russia in the future. Putin is the Russian equivalent to trump. He wants to make russia great again and when was Russia the greatest in his eyes? When they were at war with the USA.
This is going to disappoint many Trumpers......
I very much realize that it may not end up like we think.. but I do know that eventually it will all come out. I can promise that.

The IG report will probably read as the NYT’s preview last night said. It will criticize the FBI here and there and pin it all on low level agents. The fact is anyone high level is invulnerable, from either party. That is just the way it is and the way it will be.

The IG report will probably read as the NYT’s preview last night said. It will criticize the FBI here and there and pin it all on low level agents. The fact is anyone high level is invulnerable, from either party. That is just the way it is and the way it will be.

I tend to agree. Right now we have someone in the highest level right now that is being defended vigorously and that's why its way it will be. Nobody wants to clean out their own closet.

I tend to agree. Right now we have someone in the highest level right now that is being defended vigorously and that's why its way it will be. Nobody wants to clean out their own closet.

I don’t think anybody wants to clean out the opposition’s closet either. Probably some type of closet agreement that you can gripe and investigate the opposition, but when the rubber meets the road you are only allowed to spin your tires. No telling what hides in the closets up there in DC that both parties will protect.

I don’t think anybody wants to clean out the opposition’s closet either. Probably some type of closet agreement that you can gripe and investigate the opposition, but when the rubber meets the road you are only allowed to spin your tires. No telling what hides in the closets up there in DC that both parties will protect.
Yes it's in both parties.

There are going to be a lot of folks surprised about what our government officials have been doing ... if it all comes out. I think it's time "We The People" know the truth.

Well lets start with demanding Trump allow Rudy, Pompeo, Mulvaney, Bolton and all the others to testify in the impeachment hearing.....hopefully the judge that is ruling on Monday follows the very well established precedent that executive privilege does not apply to impeachment processes and then those people will be forced to testify or go to jail.

The investigation into Trump and Russia is on the up and up because Trump and his team were working with the Russians so you know that pretty much takes care of that. The IG report will whine about some basic stuff but in the end it will find everything the leadership of the FBI did to be valid and warranted, if that is the case will you admit that Trump is just paranoid and trying to deflect from the very real scandals and corruption he and his admin are committing or will you just say its all a "deep state" plot too.
I have the 30-40 million dollar Mueller report on my desk. I think we can move on from that. I disagree about the IG report. No way is what Comey, McCabe, Strozk and Page etc. did going to be deemed valid or warranted. Your ok with Illegal spying and getting help to do so from other countries? Surely not. That is treason. If that's the case then any election to come is tainted. Maybe we should just go ahead and start spying and impeachment on any person running we don't like. The bad actors in the 3 letter agencies, a dossier paid for by Clinton and the DNC, unverified info to get fisa warrants to spy on a campaign and American citizens... definitely not valid. I get it...some think Trump is paranoid, brash, loud, silly, childish and every other thing they can come up with but who can blame him after what he was met with. Not fair at all. But he's also a BULL and a fighter and Now it's on! The bible says to turn the other cheek but I see no where it says to be a doormat. He's not a politician and the machine hates him because he is exposing and shaking things up. That is a good thing even for haters. He is working for zero and has no reason to do the things that some accuse him of. He was already King. He was the Donald and everybody loved him. Had no reason to put himself and his family through this hell. The coup started immediately. But....Proof and evidence will tell the tell. The corrupt will go down. Nothing will stop it...A great time to be alive. It's about to get real interesting..no matter how the media wants to downplay it. In the end we are all in this together.

The short answer is YES and I believe that it is where Hillary's server went. I believe Hillary sold us out to China. It's not just Russia. Do you believe in the James Comey's FBI at this point? We would't have questioned that before...Dossier? Fisa warrants? This is a horrible thing to put on us to have to figure and second guess our government...Awful but the truth is coming and like a D5 avalanche regardless of if we like Trump's ways and policies. No matter what side we are on. It is a blessing actually for all Americans to know what our government has been doing. The Bidens are just the tip of the iceburg. We deserve to know...
You should reconsider voting if you are going to choose to stay so uninformed.

I have the 30-40 million dollar Mueller report on my desk. I think we can move on from that. I disagree about the IG report. No way is what Comey, McCabe, Strozk and Page etc. did going to be deemed valid or warranted. Your ok with Illegal spying and getting help to do so from other countries? Surely not. That is treason. If that's the case then any election to come is tainted. Maybe we should just go ahead and start spying and impeachment on any person running we don't like. The bad actors in the 3 letter agencies, a dossier paid for by Clinton and the DNC, unverified info to get fisa warrants to spy on a campaign and American citizens... definitely not valid. I get it...some think Trump is paranoid, brash, loud, silly, childish and every other thing they can come up with but who can blame him after what he was met with. Not fair at all. But he's also a BULL and a fighter and Now it's on! The bible says to turn the other cheek but I see no where it says to be a doormat. He's not a politician and the machine hates him because he is exposing and shaking things up. That is a good thing even for haters. He is working for zero and has no reason to do the things that some accuse him of. He was already King. He was the Donald and everybody loved him. Had no reason to put himself and his family through this hell. The coup started immediately. But....Proof and evidence will tell the tell. The corrupt will go down. Nothing will stop it...A great time to be alive. It's about to get real interesting..no matter how the media wants to downplay it. In the end we are all in this together.
You post B.S. nonstop. There is no "coup," the only "rigging" was in Trump's favor. Do you want a "King?"
Remember how Trump in 2016 said the election was going to be rigged over and over? Did you believe him then? No? Is that because it would mean it was rigged in his favor?
You're saying this next election will be rigged and you might be right, but if Trump wins, does the story change to "nevermind, it wasn't rigged???"

What happens when 90% of the media is controlled/owned by (6) corporations?
What happens when those same corporations are operated and controlled by a political ideology?
What happens when the news is no longer free from bias?
What happens when the news is no longer reliable and independent?
What happens when the news is no longer trustworthy?
What happens when the news simply becomes an extension/arm of a political party?
Fact becomes fiction?
Fiction becomes fact?
When does news become propaganda?
Identity creation?
How does the average person, who is under constant financial stress (by design), find time to research and discern fact v fiction?
Majority of people more prone to believe someone in power sitting behind a big brand ‘news’ name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back