• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did he say I haven't seen it..

Oddly googling "Trumps fox news rant" doesnt list any fox articles on it.

It's like trumps a robot and someone stick a hairpin in his head and he got all freakaseded out. I mean when it boils down to it the bad things he had heard was probably the not hanging his picture BS. The embassy spokesperson has already said the pictures were hung as soon as they came from Washington.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-fox-news-yovanovitch-ukraine-impeachment-embassy-picture-1473493

Oddly googling "Trumps fox news rant" doesnt list any fox articles on it.

It's like trumps a robot and someone stick a hairpin in his head and he got all freakaseded out. I mean when it boils down to it the bad things he had heard was probably the not hanging his picture BS. The embassy spokesperson has already said the pictures were hung as soon as they came from Washington.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-fox-news-yovanovitch-ukraine-impeachment-embassy-picture-1473493
I'm not taking up for Trump just because , but I think that it is customary for all Ambassador offices across the world to hang a picture of the current president. Maybe I'm wrong though.

I'm not taking up for Trump just because , but I think that it is customary for all Ambassador offices across the world to hang a picture of the current president. Maybe I'm wrong though.

They did hang it. Why is trump so bent out of shape over the picture if she was working against his policies. Why would he call fox and rant about the picture instead of laying out facts that she was trashing him. Its bizarre behavior.

They did hang it. Why is trump so bent out of shape over the picture if she was working against his policies. Why would he call fox and rant about the picture instead of laying out facts that she was trashing him. Its bizarre behavior.

This is from a CBS link.

Lawyers for former Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch say President Donald Trump’s claim that she refused to hang his picture in the U.S. embassy in Ukraine is false.

“The Embassy in Kyiv hung the official photographs of the president, vice president, and secretary of state as soon as they arrived from Washington, D.C.,” a person connected to her legal team said,

Trump told "Fox & Friends" on Friday morning that he was angry with the former ambassador because “she wouldn’t hang my picture in the [U.S.] embassy [in Ukraine].” The president also told the talk show that Republican lawmakers had told him to be "kind to her" because "she's a woman."

The Washington Post reported in 2017 that pictures of Trump and Vice President Mike Pence still were not being displayed on thousands of federal buildings nearly eight months into Trump's term because the Government Publishing Office had yet to receive the images from the White House. The White House, in turn, said Trump and Pence hadn't decided when to sit for the portraits.

Its not bizarre behavior for someone with as bad a a case of NPD as Trump has......Trump doesnt want to be president he wants to be king or maybe a mob boss is more accurate, that is how he views being president he thinks everyone should just do exactly what he says and that everything he says and does is right and smarter than what anyone else can think or do and he cant understand why he gets so much push back.

This is from a CBS link.

Lawyers for former Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch say President Donald Trump’s claim that she refused to hang his picture in the U.S. embassy in Ukraine is false.

“The Embassy in Kyiv hung the official photographs of the president, vice president, and secretary of state as soon as they arrived from Washington, D.C.,” a person connected to her legal team said,

Trump told "Fox & Friends" on Friday morning that he was angry with the former ambassador because “she wouldn’t hang my picture in the [U.S.] embassy [in Ukraine].” The president also told the talk show that Republican lawmakers had told him to be "kind to her" because "she's a woman."

The Washington Post reported in 2017 that pictures of Trump and Vice President Mike Pence still were not being displayed on thousands of federal buildings nearly eight months into Trump's term because the Government Publishing Office had yet to receive the images from the White House. The White House, in turn, said Trump and Pence hadn't decided when to sit for the portraits.
I agree, that's stupid.

The high health insurance premiums are not the insurance companies’ fault but rather the ridiculously high underlying hospital and drug costs that have to be figured in when actuaries calculate the premiums needed to just to break even! Bernie doesn’t know what he’s talking about.
Why is it legal to charge 500.00 for a dose of insulin that costs 5.00 to make but if someone charges 5.00 for a gallon of water after a storm it's a crime?

Why is it legal to charge 500.00 for a dose of insulin that costs 5.00 to make but if someone charges 5.00 for a gallon of water after a storm it's a crime?

My wife's a nurse and she has access to the employee pharmacy. I can literally get a bottle of 100 allegra for $2.50. In the hospital they'd charge $10 a pill.

The high health insurance premiums are not the insurance companies’ fault but rather the ridiculously high underlying hospital and drug costs that have to be figured in when actuaries calculate the premiums needed to just to break even! Bernie doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

Yep the reason is because of no pays.....the hospital see's patients, spends thousands of dollars on their care and then never get reimbursed for it because they don't have insurance and never pay their bills.....so they pass that on to the folks that do pay. So I agree its not directly the insurance companies fault, however should hospitals refuse to care for someone who has no insurance and probably is not going to pay their bills.......its a bad situation I mean this is the USA for crying out loud no one should be dying from lack of medical care, at the same time there is no way to reasonably afford a single payer system. I pay $300 dollars a month or my health care benefits at work and then we have a $3000 deductible luckily the company puts $1000 in our HSA accounts every year so that helps with the normal stuff

The only thing not good for our country in all this is the President of the USA using military aid and his office to attempt to force another country to do something that benefits him personally. Its also concerning that the president of the US is buying into these conspiracy theories about Crowdstrike etc.....though I am not surprised the leader of the birther movement believes conspiracy theories.
Crowdstrike is real.

Just wait till Bolton drops the hammer....seems he might be about to unload....

Wait I thought Taylor, no wait Sondland, oh I see Bolton is the one with the hammer now.

I think it’s time to face fact, for right or wrong, while the hammers are being dropped, public opinion is an anvil and the hammers just bounce.

If public opinion is waning due to the testimony they have heard, nothing concerning the Quid Pro Quo will shake them. Bolton needs to have a tape of Trump speaking Russian planning on putting a Nuke in Ohio.

I would think it is. And didn't Obama fire most or all ambassodors when he arrived....where were the tears?

So you disbelieve the ENTIRE intelligence community? The people who work to keep our nation safe are all lying about crowdstrike? It was the Russians it was always the Russians.
The short answer is YES and I believe that it is where Hillary's server went. I believe Hillary sold us out to China. It's not just Russia. Do you believe in the James Comey's FBI at this point? We would't have questioned that before...Dossier? Fisa warrants? This is a horrible thing to put on us to have to figure and second guess our government...Awful but the truth is coming and like a D5 avalanche regardless of if we like Trump's ways and policies. No matter what side we are on. It is a blessing actually for all Americans to know what our government has been doing. The Bidens are just the tip of the iceburg. We deserve to know...

The short answer is YES and I believe that it is where Hillary's server went. I believe Hillary sold us out to China. It's not just Russia. Do you believe in the James Comey's FBI at this point? We would't have questioned that before...Dossier? Fisa warrants? This is a horrible thing to put on us to have to figure and second guess our government...Awful but the truth is coming and like a D5 avalanche regardless of if we like Trump's ways and policies. No matter what side we are on. It is a blessing actually for all Americans to know what our government has been doing. The Bidens are just the tip of the iceburg. We deserve to know...
This has been hinted about a lot lately. Some of the Bad actors are getting out ahead of the IG report due on December 9th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back