• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
People change just because Trump was so many bad things. That doesn’t mean Trump is not a good person now. Past is the past

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are completely delusional. I seriously doubt he has changed at all since then. He even said he would date his own daughter if he could. He is a sick individual.

You are completely delusional. I seriously doubt he has changed at all since then. He even said he would date his own daughter if he could. He is a sick individual.

Yeah if he wasn’t her dad. That’s a complement basically saying his daughter a beautiful woman. I do believe the presidency has changed Trump.

Yeah if he wasn’t her dad. That’s a complement basically saying his daughter a beautiful woman. I do believe the presidency has changed Trump.

I think I’m allowed to disagree with you guys.

A "compliment" riiigghhhttt.

You literally believe anything and everything has made Trump a "better" person or better president even when there's absolutely, positively zero evidence of it being beneficial for Trump in any way, shape, or form.

There's disagreement, and there's just being flat out wrong.

A "compliment" riiigghhhttt.

You literally believe anything and everything has made Trump a "better" person or better president even when there's absolutely, positively zero evidence of it being beneficial for Trump in any way, shape, or form.

There's disagreement, and there's just being flat out wrong.

You haven’t seen Trump assaulting woman as president. He’s not raping women really idk if he ever did but he was a disgusting man for sure. I just don’t think he’s that same person now. It’s ashamed that everyone really believes fake news

Considering that said individual predicted that only 10,000 people would die globally from covid-19 a few months ago, yea he deserves to be called out for his bs.

I was wrong I’m not denying that. I’m calling myself out. Truth is no one knew anything about this virus and it was dramatically worse then I thought it be. I was wrong what else can I really say?

Considering that said individual predicted that only 10,000 people would die globally from covid-19 a few months ago, yea he deserves to be called out for his bs.
But not being nice and civil about it just means your or anyone who acts out of line's posting perms in this thread will become nonexistent. Just giving you and anyone else in here a heads up before it happens again. And if it's widespread? 48 hours of locking this up.

But not being nice and civil about it just means your or anyone who acts out of line's posting perms in this thread will become nonexistent. Just giving you and anyone else in here a heads up before it happens again. And if it's widespread? 48 hours of locking this up.

I agree with you. No one is stupid delusional or mental. We all just have different opinions that can be discussed in a civil way without name calling.

You haven’t seen Trump assaulting woman as president. He’s not raping women really idk if he ever did but he was a disgusting man for sure. I just don’t think he’s that same person now. It’s ashamed that everyone really believes fake news

Umm no.
"Alva Johonson, a former Trump campaign staffer, said she had to avoid a kiss from Mr Trump while on a trip to Florida in August of 2016."

Definitely sounds like a great man who would never sexually assault women, especially in this Howard Stern interview when he calls his own daughter a "piece of a**".

In a 2006 interview, Stern asks Trump, "Do you think you could now be banging 24-year-olds?"
"Oh, absolutely," Trump says.
"Would you do it?," asks Stern.
"I'd have no problem," Trump said.
Stern then asked Trump if he has an age limit."

"In another interview, from September 2004, Stern asks Trump if he can call Ivanka "a piece of ass," to which Trump responds in the affirmative.
"My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka," says Trump.
"By the way, your daughter," says Stern.
"She's beautiful," responds Trump.
"Can I say this? A piece of ass," Stern responds.
"Yeah," says Trump."

I was wrong I’m not denying that. I’m calling myself out. Truth is no one knew anything about this virus and it was dramatically worse then I thought it be. I was wrong what else can I really say?

Truth is basically everyone except you already knew and had the foresight that the virus was going to be much worse than that by orders of magnitude in fact, it's realizing why you made your mistake and then also learning from it that really matters, the latter of which you still haven't done apparently.

Umm no.
"Alva Johonson, a former Trump campaign staffer, said she had to avoid a kiss from Mr Trump while on a trip to Florida in August of 2016."

Definitely sounds like a great man who would never sexually assault women, especially in this Howard Stern interview when he calls his own daughter a "piece of a**".

In a 2006 interview, Stern asks Trump, "Do you think you could now be banging 24-year-olds?"
"Oh, absolutely," Trump says.
"Would you do it?," asks Stern.
"I'd have no problem," Trump said.
Stern then asked Trump if he has an age limit."

"In another interview, from September 2004, Stern asks Trump if he can call Ivanka "a piece of ass," to which Trump responds in the affirmative.
"My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka," says Trump.
"By the way, your daughter," says Stern.
"She's beautiful," responds Trump.
"Can I say this? A piece of ass," Stern responds.
"Yeah," says Trump."

2004 and 2006 interviews yep I agree he was a gross pervy man then. That is not today it’s 2020 and I think president Trump been pretty tame as president. Just because a former staffer accused him of something doesn’t mean I believe it. But You have Biden who you know sniffs woman and touch’s them making them feel uncomfortable. However Democrats believe joe Biden over his accusers. Isn’t that something? You’d think they believe Joes accusers like they believed Trumps

2004 and 2006 interviews yep I agree he was a gross pervy man then. That is not today it’s 2020 and I think president Trump been pretty tame as president. Just because a former staffer accused him of something doesn’t mean I believe it. But You have Biden who you know sniffs woman and touch’s them making them feel uncomfortable. However Democrats believe joe Biden over his accusers. Isn’t that something? You’d think they believe Joes accusers like they believed Trumps

You're exactly right, you won't believe anything negative against Trump unless it comes from faux or breitbart news, & even that's a big stretch.

Truth is basically everyone except you already knew and had the foresight that the virus was going to be much worse than that by orders of magnitude in fact, it's realizing why you made your mistake and then also learning from it that really matters, the latter of which you still haven't done apparently.

I’m still not hiding from it though. I go out usually with a mask it depends. And you know it’s bad things are horrible. Next time I know not to stick my foot in my mouth oops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back