• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're exactly right, you won't believe anything negative against Trump unless it comes from faux or breitbart news, & even that's a big stretch.

I’ll never believe cnn nbc abs msnbc. Why because they completely treat this president differently then any other president in history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m still not hiding from it though. I go out usually with a mask it depends. And you know it’s bad things are horrible. Next time I know not to stick my foot in my mouth oops

I never said you didn't admit to it, but it's learning from why you made the mistake that you haven't figured out yet. I'm not going to dwell on it much longer, because so many other MAGAs on this forum have committed arguably much worse gaffs in the time since.

I never said you didn't admit to it, but it's learning from why you made the mistake that you haven't figured out yet. I'm not going to dwell on it much longer, because so many other MAGAs on this forum have committed arguably much worse gaffs in the time since.

But can people just accept that I admit I was wrong? I’ve learned not to spout out nonsense when the evidence saying something different. I should of never said what I did about the virus. It is a big deal but I would still encourage people to live there life in a social distancing way following rules set forth by the city. We certainly need to put a cap on this and do our part.

Something to add about my situation. I was working with a staffing company for the school district. I lost my job to the virus so I’ve put in applications. I’ve interviewed with enterprise car rental. And feel like I may get the job. Hoping so because I need to get back to work.

What I love are the MAGA's that had zero problem with the NG shooting people for standing on their own front porch during protest who then turn around and act like being told to wear a mask is the biggest infringement on their rights ever.....

2 Xfinity Series Championships in a row, and it's his rookie year w/ the big boys, yea he must be a total scrub.

Smh
View attachment 43754

You know who else had 2 championships in a row in the 2nd tier series?

Some guy named Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 11.15.02 AM.png

Wonder how he turned out?

Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 11.16.16 AM.png

Yea, I guess he must have sucked too.

You know who else had 2 championships in a row in the 2nd tier series?

Some guy named Dale Earnhardt Jr.

View attachment 43755

Wonder how he turned out?

View attachment 43756

Yea, I guess he must have sucked too.
This is a great point. Jr’s Career with the big boys left a lot to be desired. He was under an enormous amount of pressure to fill his dad’s shoes.

Something to add about my situation. I was working with a staffing company for the school district. I lost my job to the virus so I’ve put in applications. I’ve interviewed with enterprise car rental. And feel like I may get the job. Hoping so because I need to get back to work.

Hope it works out for you....

Oh stop! You know good and well what they were doing there and it wasnt to deploy against the citizenry. They were there to be spit on, to be hit with rocks and piss bottles. It was disgusting.....

I’m not sure I understand. They were sent there just for that purpose? C’mon man. One vet to another; you know why NG troops are called up in events such as this. They are called up to quell public disturbances. They are there against the citizenry that is in the streets.

If trumps Approval rating in a the Republican Party is 96%. How does polls show Trump losing by 10% to Biden? Is the Republican Party really that small?

Because he’s, dah dah dah!!!!! LYING ABOUT IT!!

Yeah if he wasn’t her dad. That’s a complement basically saying his daughter a beautiful woman. I do believe the presidency has changed Trump.

I’m a father and I would never think, let alone say that about my daughters. That is sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back