• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if all the people who want to post about conspiracy theories should start a thread about it? There is no place in this thread for 5g, microchip,alien abductions or Jewish control of banking or any other unprovable ideas.

I vote for creating a thread of old, freezing cold takes exposed on covid-19, the amount of material we'd have from this forum alone would be almost unfathomable

One was a one-year-old boy. I thought the virus would not increase crime and murders is what we heard so is it the defunding the police or is it the virus like AOC says where people are going hungry and looking for food?

This guy has some good videos. Feel like he is spot on with the first couple minutes here about the border wall.

This is equivalent to a conservative sharing a video of a black conservative echoing his/her beliefs. The beard doesn’t give him credibility. He’s not a mediator to bearded conservative men. The redneck whisperer lol

I vote for creating a thread of old, freezing cold takes exposed on covid-19, the amount of material we'd have from this forum alone would be almost unfathomable
You could also do that for weather forecasting how many other things. Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

One was a one-year-old boy. I thought the virus would not increase crime and murders is what we heard so is it the defunding the police or is it the virus like AOC says where people are going hungry and looking for food?

Its neither. It's people who have no respect for life period.

Do you think other areas arent experiencing hunger? Do you think other areas have called for defunding police? How much money has NYPD lost this month from defunding? ZERO.

It's people who dont care about life, that's it.

Who stole it from the Indians.

Every piece of land on Earth has been "stolen" from one group to another ever since civilizations first formed. I guarantee you that if a Native American nation or multiple nations had went to Europe and had the advantage over Europeans, they would've done the same thing Europeans and their descendants did over here.

Its neither. It's people who have no respect for life period.

Do you think other areas arent experiencing hunger? Do you think other areas have called for defunding police? How much money has NYPD lost this month from defunding? ZERO.

It's people who dont care about life, that's it.
So an increase in murders and crime have no reason behind them? It’s just random that it’s increasing in several run liberal cities where the leaders have allowed the mob to do as they want. So all of a sudden more people are having no respect for life? Lol you know that’s bogus.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Vikings, Mongols and even Romans to an extent are looked at positively despite being every bit as brutal and even moreso in some cases as European colonists were in early America.

It's BS that saying positive things about Christopher Columbus is a big no-no yet people can talk about how awesome people like Caesar or Genghis Khan were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back