• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were deployed against our citizens. We all saw it. What else were they deployed against? Canadians?
Oh stop! You know good and well what they were doing there and it wasnt to deploy against the citizenry. They were there to be spit on, to be hit with rocks and piss bottles. It was disgusting.....

Glad they didn't make you crab bait at the OBX!!!

Enjoy the trip as best you could I hope!
We had a blast. I brought a $150 artillery shell from SC and put on a show for everybody last night. North Carolinians love fireworks. I can’t believe they’re still illegal in NC.

If trumps Approval rating in a the Republican Party is 96%. How does polls show Trump losing by 10% to Biden? Is the Republican Party really that small?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trust me. If he is on the ballot, I'm voting for him. Might as well end the year doing something nuts.

God help me though if he somehow won.

Can't be any worse than Trump. Much would be dependent on whom he surrounds himself with. I couldn't see him being nearly as divisive but you never know for sure. I'm still wondering if he's in there to increase the chance to get his buddy reelected. It could be a plan the two of them came up with.

This is about how many felt about Trump at this stage. Trump becoming POTUS? Trump? No way as that would be insane. The feeling about Kanye right now is not much different from the feeling about Trump when he first announced, Think back. Trump was a big joke and hardly anyone took him seriously then. Trump was an entertaining reality star. CNN was even his friend back then because they didn't take him seriously. How is Kanye different?

Last edited:
Can't be any worse than Trump. Much would be dependent on whom he surrounds himself with. I couldn't see him being nearly as divisive but you never know for sure. I'm still not convinced he's in there to increase the chance to get his buddy reelected. It could be a plan the two of them came up with.

This is about how many felt about Trump at this stage. Trump becoming POTUS? Trump? No way as that would be insane. The feeling about Kanye right now is not much different from the feeling about Trump when he first announced, Think back. Trump was a big joke and hardly anyone took him seriously then. Trump was an entertaining reality star,. How is Kanye different?

I 100% believe if he gets in it is to help Trump. For all the fuss about the Russians helping Trump get elected, Trump may have just shot them a bird and found the legal way to meddle.

Can't be any worse than Trump. Much would be dependent on whom he surrounds himself with. I couldn't see him being nearly as divisive but you never know for sure. I'm still not convinced he's in there to increase the chance to get his buddy reelected. It could be a plan the two of them came up with.

This is about how many felt about Trump at this stage. Trump becoming POTUS? Trump? No way as that would be insane. The feeling about Kanye right now is not much different from the feeling about Trump when he first announced, Think back. Trump was a big joke and hardly anyone took him seriously then. Trump was an entertaining reality star. CNN was even his friend back then because they didn't take him seriously. How is Kanye different?
I wanted Trump to win the day he entered the race. I never took him as a joke, I wanted an outside businessman. I think he’s done a better job than I expected as president.

Kanye needs to release a draft of what he intends to do as president. Lol I’m very curious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good read on this model forecast obviously terrible for Trump, I guess we see how accurate it is...

I mean, Can we ask Biden’s Vice President candidate what they think? Oh, that’s right he hasn’t chosen one. He probably doesn’t realize he forgot to pick a running mate. So polls are worthless. We don’t even know who the players will be.

Last edited:
So saying slavery is bad makes us weak? Agreeing that all men were created equal and allowing sa.e sex marriage makes us weak? I'm not following what makes us weak?

What makes us weak is our division. A house divided can not stand. That's what makes us weak.
Good grief Shaggy, I am referring to our belief in God, the Bible, our stand against killing our unborn children, our second amendment rights, etc. Shall I go on????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back