• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure I understand. They were sent there just for that purpose? C’mon man. One vet to another; you know why NG troops are called up in events such as this. They are called up to quell public disturbances. They are there against the citizenry that is in the streets.
When is it proper to call up the NG?

I’m a father and I would never think, let alone say that about my daughters. That is sick.

I agree it is sick. I have sons and I believe there very cute boys. But I see what your saying Trump kinda crossed a line a bit. Comes off as gross

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll say this yes I’m voting Trump 2020. Because I’m a Republican I do not approve of abortion high taxes abolishing police or the 2nd amendment. But if I could replace Trump with another candidate I absolutely would Nikki Halley Being my first pick. Tom cotton being my 2nd pick. But point is we are stuck with Trump so I’ll vote for him simply because I do not support the Democrats Agenda

I’m not sure I understand. They were sent there just for that purpose? C’mon man. One vet to another; you know why NG troops are called up in events such as this. They are called up to quell public disturbances. They are there against the citizenry that is in the streets.
I was asked by another poster who the unidentified police force was. It wasnt the NG it was the federal police force that is pulled from multiple sources in the DC area. They were not brought in to deploy "against" peaceful protestors. I was working security for local news networks so I witnessed first hand what went on from the crowd. I took everything in my soul to not reach out and throat punch some of these degenerates but of course I have a high tolerance for stupidity. I dont even want to imagine the destruction had they not been present. The NG came in I believe the second or third night. They carried no ammo the first night they were there and no weapons beyond the first night they were involved based on my recollection

This is racist yes blacks can be racist to. What happened in this video is black people being racist.

It is absolutely horrendous and it waters down what really happened to black people in the past. And these instances are doing a irreputable harm to their cause.

They want to pit black vs white but the truth is that this is a class war. Not a race war. We are all foot soldiers in the fight to establish one world government. Slight of hand and we fall for it every time.. Since the beginning of time.. Know what you’re up against

They want to pit black vs white but the truth is that this is a class war. Not a race war. We are all foot soldiers in the fight to establish one world government. Slight of hand and we fall for it every time.. Since the beginning of time.. Know what you’re up against
Class war.....You are 100% correct!

Class war.....You are 100% correct!

Pretty much spot on. The haves versus the have nots. The top 1% could give a rats ass about the 99% that we make up. Democrat, Republican, black, white, rich, poor, gay straight... it doesn’t matter. They look at us like pawns in their game. We are nothing more than dog sh*t on their shoes.

I guess half the country is racist.

Anyway why is Trump demanding an apology from Bubba when he never saw the noose or reported it himself? It was NASCAR who told him about it and asked for an investigation.
Because Bubba milked it for attention when he knew it wasn’t actually a noose. He may have not initially reported it, but he played it out over a garage pull down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back