• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has he or she come forward to the public to be questioned? In the basement huddled up with Democrats who have been trying to overturn the President being duly elected since Day 1 doesn't hold much water in my opinion. Until I see that, this is just another Democrat scam and I think most people feel that way......could be wrong but I doubt it

Publically or not he testified UNDER OATH with threat of perjury. What he said is that key parts specifically asking about the bidens was edited out.

Yall dissed the WB as someone without firsthand knowledge. Now someone with that knowledge comes forward and yall want to dismiss it.

So a man with threat of perjury tells his story trump refuses and tries to block everyone he can from testifying.

Publically or not he testified UNDER OATH with threat of perjury. What he said is that key parts specifically asking about the bidens was edited out.

Yall dissed the WB as someone without firsthand knowledge. Now someone with that knowledge comes forward and yall want to dismiss it.

So a man with threat of perjury tells his story trump refuses and tries to block everyone he can from testifying.

Until this WB is questioned UNDER OATH by the President's defense team, I fully dismiss it without question. We have been here done that the last 3 years with the Democrat party. Everywhere from Trump to Kavanaugh so color me as not impressed

Until this WB is questioned UNDER OATH by the President's defense team, I fully dismiss it without question. We have been here done that the last 3 years with the Democrat party. Everywhere from Trump to Kavanaugh so color me as not impressed

Come on now, everything that the report the WB turned in has been corroborated several times over now by numerous people working in the White House and State Dept.....

The politics of the WB whatever they are does not matter one bit, all that matters is the truth....so far everything in that statement they released has proven out to be true.....Trump did ask the Ukrainian president to investigate Biden we have the transcript and Trump has admitted, and we have learned that many WH officials including people like Bolton, Hill, Vindman etc all had issue with the call, and with Rudy doing whatever it is that Rudy was doing.....pretending this is not a legit and very real problem is not going to change the reality of the situation as it stands now.

Come on now, everything that the report the WB turned in has been corroborated several times over now by numerous people working in the White House and State Dept.....

The politics of the WB whatever they are does not matter one bit, all that matters is the truth....so far everything in that statement they released has proven out to be true.....Trump did ask the Ukrainian president to investigate Biden we have the transcript and Trump has admitted, and we have learned that many WH officials including people like Bolton, Hill, Vindman etc all had issue with the call, and with Rudy doing whatever it is that Rudy was doing.....pretending this is not a legit and very real problem is not going to change the reality of the situation as it stands now.

This is a real easy issue to get to the bottom of. Vote to impeach, move it to the Senate and lets see what happens from there. Until they actually do that, this is just another round of nonsense plain and simple, just like the Mueller Report.

This is a real easy issue to get to the bottom of. Vote to impeach, move it to the Senate and lets see what happens from there. Until they actually do that, this is just another round of nonsense plain and simple, just like the Mueller Report.

I agree it is easy, and they are getting to the bottom of it.....after the vote tomorrow we will see several weeks of open door hearings in front of full panels.....might even see folks like Bolton, Sondland, Taylor etc in public hearings...

The fact Trump moved the call to a private server, and that he "may" have altered or omitted parts of the call, and that he has attempted to thwart anyone from testifying and attacking anyone who has sure doesn't sound like the actions of an innocent man.

The attempts to uncover a protected WB is absurd and the WB has the right to remain protected. All he did was push the snowball off the roof. The evidence has been piling on and corroborated all along the way.

Now after a month of complaining the process was unethical they get a vote but now the reps say its too late. Now after a month of discrediting the secondhand knowledge of the WB they get firsthand knowledge and they dismiss him or deflect from his testimony.

Basically the only thing any trumpets want to hear is that he is 100% innocent and anything less than that is just more Soros backed secret agents trying a coup on the president.

Its borderline lunacy.

The fact Trump moved the call to a private server, and that he "may" have altered or omitted parts of the call, and that he has attempted to thwart anyone from testifying and attacking anyone who has sure doesn't sound like the actions of an innocent man.

The attempts to uncover a protected WB is absurd and the WB has the right to remain protected. All he did was push the snowball off the roof. The evidence has been piling on and corroborated all along the way.

Now after a month of complaining the process was unethical they get a vote but now the reps say its too late. Now after a month of discrediting the secondhand knowledge of the WB they get firsthand knowledge and they dismiss him or deflect from his testimony.

Basically the only thing any trumpets want to hear is that he is 100% innocent and anything less than that is just more Soros backed secret agents trying a coup on the president.

Its borderline lunacy.

Either way lets get it done and over with. Im tired of listening to Trump haters suggesting to Trump supporters that we are basically fools for not being concerned about this entire fiasco. Not the first rodeo with Trump so it is what it is.

Its borderline lunacy.

I’m curious where the “may” have omitted comes from. Like I said earlier the only thing CNN states the guy wanted added to the transcript was that Trump mentioned Biden’s tape which isn’t much different than when Trump stated Biden was publicly boasting about it and the fact that the specifically mentioned Burisma when the transcript said “company”.

Trump wanting the name of the WB and being difficult is just Trump being Trump. Innocent or guilty I would probably do the same with the Democrats hunting for anything.

Either way lets get it done and over with. Im tired of listening to Trump haters suggesting to Trump supporters that we are basically fools for not being concerned about this entire fiasco. Not the first rodeo with Trump so it is what it is.

It's not a fiasco. Its our president potentially asking foreign governments to investigate his political rivals.

I’m curious where the “may” have omitted comes from. Like I said earlier the only thing CNN states the guy wanted added to the transcript was that Trump mentioned Biden’s tape which isn’t much different than when Trump stated Biden was publicly boasting about it and the fact that the specifically mentioned Burisma when the transcript said “company”.

Trump wanting the name of the WB and being difficult is just Trump being Trump. Innocent or guilty I would probably do the same with the Democrats hunting for anything.

Specificity matters here. Company= burisma or leaving out bidens "tape" ties this directly to his biggest political rival versus a mere mention of general corruption. It's a major distinction actually in terms of violations.

Fool is a strong word, I do think that there is a bit of cognitive dissonance by Trumpers, you see this a lot with the whole "well Obama and Hillary got away with stuff so should Trump" angle.....then again most of you wont care even if it is proven that Trump did all of this stuff, the problem with that is if this were Hillary and this was all proven you all would be demanding impeachment and prison etc.....that's the part I don't understand. I wish Trump would act in a way that allowed me to support him, but he doesn't and at this point I know what kind of man he is and he does not deserve to be president or the dog pound much less the USA....

Specificity matters here. Company= burisma or leaving out bidens "tape" ties this directly to his biggest political rival versus a mere mention of general corruption. It's a major distinction actually in terms of violations.

Huh? How does mention Bidens tape vs saying Biden was publicly boasting about it mean a thing? No one questioned on either side what or who Trump was talking about. That wasn’t hidden at all.

The whole impeachment issue is the withholding of aid for political purpose not minor word differences in the transcript. Secondly that doesn’t imply anything else was hidden in the transcript.

Huh? How does mention Bidens tape vs saying Biden was publicly boasting about it mean a thing? No one questioned on either side what or who Trump was talking about. That wasn’t hidden at all.

The whole impeachment issue is the withholding of aid for political purpose not minor word differences in the transcript. Secondly that doesn’t imply anything else was hidden in the transcript.
Why change anything or hide this perfect call if it was perfect?

Fool isn't the word I would use. I know some of the guys I am debating here personally and they certainly aren't fools by any means.

I see current Trumpers as I did the obamabots. To them any investigation was fake or based on racism. Now its a coup attempt by Soros backed liberals. The problem is the evidence was/is there for both Obama and Trump to have serious doubts about their ethicalness. Just because the people that supported Obama thought everything was racist it WASN'T and despite evidence of Trump doing unethical things its being ignored the same way as it was under Obama.

It takes people sticking their head in the sand to make the claims nothing is/has/did happen with these last 2 presidents. Thats what is sad to me.

Fool isn't the word I would use. I know some of the guys I am debating here personally and they certainly aren't fools by any means.

I see current Trumpers as I did the obamabots. To them any investigation was fake or based on racism. Now its a coup attempt by Soros backed liberals. The problem is the evidence was/is there for both Obama and Trump to have serious doubts about their ethicalness. Just because the people that supported Obama thought everything was racist it WASN'T and despite evidence of Trump doing unethical things its being ignored the same way as it was under Obama.

It takes people sticking their head in the sand to make the claims nothing is/has/did happen with these last 2 presidents. Thats what is sad to me.

Interesting considering a number of us aren’t Trumpers. It’s more just funny how the the politicians who supported Obama and his ways are being taken as gospel because it’s against Trump by those who don’t like Trump even if it takes spinning to believe it.

I wouldn’t surprise if Trump did withhold aid for favors, but nothing is proven just yet.

Because if Trump can be obstinate he will? Because the other party would impeach him for farting in public?

Right so imagine what they are going to do with real red meat illegal and unethical actions Trump is serving up on a silver platter.....

Interesting considering a number of us aren’t Trumpers. It’s more just funny how the the politicians who supported Obama and his ways are being taken as gospel because it’s against Trump by those who don’t like Trump even if it takes spinning to believe it.

I wouldn’t surprise if Trump did withhold aid for favors, but nothing is proven just yet.

The way the 2 sides both officially elected people and the supporters have switched positions is twilight zone worthy.

I'm glad this thread is active. It's actually really nice to have a place to discuss politics in a civilized and respectful manner. We're all people and brothers in humanity. We share similar passions while having diverse opinions. And at the end of the day, remembering that and having respect for each other reflects character. Thank you all for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back