• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump is in a no win situation. His best option could be resignation, at least he can spin that as a victory possibly. He is either going to lose the election or face a potential Democrat controlled Congress for the next term if he survived impeachment.

Fool isn't the word I would use. I know some of the guys I am debating here personally and they certainly aren't fools by any means.

I see current Trumpers as I did the obamabots. To them any investigation was fake or based on racism. Now its a coup attempt by Soros backed liberals. The problem is the evidence was/is there for both Obama and Trump to have serious doubts about their ethicalness. Just because the people that supported Obama thought everything was racist it WASN'T and despite evidence of Trump doing unethical things its being ignored the same way as it was under Obama.

It takes people sticking their head in the sand to make the claims nothing is/has/did happen with these last 2 presidents. Thats what is sad to me.

Fair enough. I will say this. IF Trump is impeached for this nonsense, there will never be another elected President who wont face the same fate.....EVER

Sounds like Bolton is going to testify next week, that will be the catalyst for more rank and file GOP members to break from Trump, Bolton is a hard line old hat GOP guy the GOP will have a lot of trouble spinning anything harmful he says.....

GDP was only 1.9 last quarter after Trump bragged about it being between 4 and 6 by now. Manufacturing is down and the biggest coal producer just filed for bancruptcy, but at least Mexico payed for the wall that is going up very fast.

Trump is in a no win situation. His best option could be resignation, at least he can spin that as a victory possibly. He is either going to lose the election or face a potential Democrat controlled Congress for the next term if he survived impeachment.

That is the Democrat goal IMO and probably Trump. My current thinking is the Democrats want Trump to get elected knowing he will be a lame duck president. All Trump wants to do is get re-elected and if it wouldn’t surprise me if this isn’t all just to nuke Biden, both from Trump and Dems.

A Democrat controlled congress based on what exactly? The bang up job they have done doing absolutely nothing the last year? I ask because I am curious as to why a do nothing congress would be attractive to people who cant stop bitching about nothing ever getting done to help them?

A Democrat controlled congress based on what exactly? The bang up job they have done doing absolutely nothing the last year? I ask because I am curious as to why a do nothing congress would be attractive to people who cant stop bitching about nothing ever getting done to help them?
To stop Trump from winning so much we get sick of it.

What about all that Moscow Mitch lets die?

What about all that Moscow Mitch lets die?

So how would the Democrats controlling both the house and senate help america? Its an honest question because the last time they had both chambers Americans insurance went up and that's pretty much it. And that was with full power

So how would the Democrats controlling both the house and senate help america? Its an honest question because the last time they had both chambers Americans insurance went up and that's pretty much it. And that was with full power
Two years ago Republicans had both houses,the the president and the supreme Court and did nothing to help with healthcare costs. They just cut taxes for companies and that's about it.

Two years ago Republicans had both houses,the the president and the supreme Court and did nothing to help with healthcare costs. They just cut taxes for companies and that's about it.

You work for a company? Does your company do business with other companies? I would tend to think lower taxes on those companies would something you approve of. Somebody is gonna have ti pay for all those social programs the dems are proposing right?

You work for a company? Does your company do business with other companies? I would tend to think lower taxes on those companies would something you approve of. Somebody is gonna have ti pay for all those social programs the dems are proposing right?
No actually I work for myself and I pay a higher percentage of my income than most companies or super rich.

They don’t.

Well thats life owning a small business. You are going to pay more taxes. At least the economy is booming!

I left my job back on January first. Spent 8 months as a stay at home dad and just recently went back. The pay scales are the same as when I left. Those tax cuts didn't trickle down to better pay for the floor workers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back