• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see blacks managing restaurants and stores. Some are doctors and lawyers making just as much or more as whites. If that’s not equal opportunity I don’t know what is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheer ignorance...

It doesn’t just automatically end when a select few black people become successful, it’s still anything but equal overall in the grand scheme of things. Again I don’t expect someone like you to have the mental capacity to understand that

Sheer ignorance...

It doesn’t just automatically end when a select few black people become successful, it’s still anything but equal overall in the grand scheme of things. Again I don’t expect someone like you to have the mental capacity to understand that

I don’t understand why people like you feel so sorry for these people

Under the constitution yes. What they dont have are the same oppurtunities.

Back to what I said above I’ve seen. Black doctors lawyers managers restaurant owners. Very successful isn’t that opportunity?

The friends I have like me very much. I like them as well

"Pop quiz hot shot"....that's a movie quote so dont take it personally.

You're driving after dark with your black friends one night and your white friends the next.......which night do you think you have the best chance at getting pulled over and profiled?

This thread will be going bye bye soon if this keeps up. Nothing on this last couple of pages really belongs on here.
Oh boo hoo we’re talking about race in a political thread! I had to sit thru a lecture from a subset of magas in this thread how I should practice Christianity and why I shouldn’t judge people even though those same individuals were being hypocritical in that context.
Suck it up

Eric you are better than this
Better off talking to a brick wall than someone like Jessy89, the same dude who “predicted” there would only be 10,000 deaths from covid-19 even when it became beyond obvious that was not even in the same universe as reality.
Hey, you can’t fix stupid & its not worth even trying to today

Debate? What debate? You mean the part where having your own president in writing use the SS acronym when a) that’s not the secret service acronym in the first place & b) it directly refers to Nazi Germany? Yeah that’s totally justifiable!

The lengths some people on here go to cover for their beloved president...
? ? ?

Not covering for anyone. It's common knowledge that very "Book" intelligent people sometimes lack basic human to human skills. Same thing with "Life common sense" skills such as how to repair my own vehicle or live off the land. Another example would be: You and I being lost separately in the wilderness.... I'd be the one walking out.

"Pop quiz hot shot"....that's a movie quote so dont take it personally.

You're driving after dark with your black friends one night and your white friends the next.......which night do you think you have the best chance at getting pulled over and profiled?

I’m not gonna be pulled over for simply having a black person in the car. I’d have to be speeding or something.

Better off talking to a brick wall than someone like Jessy89, the same dude who “predicted” there would only be 10,000 deaths from covid-19 even when it became beyond obvious that was not even in the same universe as reality.
Hey, you can’t fix stupid & its not worth even trying to today

I was trying to be optimistic and a bright light. Instead of negative and dark light. I know I was wrong fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back