Political Thread

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why are you doing it this way? He will never listen if you yell and insult him.

Man one of my life lessons I try to portray to as many people I can is on how to communicate. First thing I told my now wife when we started dating is we were not gonna fight. We will discuss but not fight over issues we may have.

Its a very common problem........we want people to hear WHAT we are saying versus HOW we are saying. The first raised voice or first curse AT someone is usually the end of any constructive conversation.

7 years on me and my wife have not fought or argued 1 single time in our relationship.

And you don’t whine multiple times a winter about crap that gets posted? Please...

But hey! There’s a solution! It’s called the ignore button, try it out.
I haven’t whined about winter since at least 2015. I grew up and matured...

I’m also not sensitive enough to feel the need to ignore anyone. If you have to ignore people on a site you should probably just leave anyways

Only black people I have a issue with. Same goes for whites Mexican etc. is the ones that deal drugs or a danger to my family. So 3yrs ago I took my family to Atlanta a black man asked my wife to come back to his room to have sex. Except his language was very vulgar. She was so terrified from this and I have no doubt he probably didn’t have good intentions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes because all black people are like that one guy.

Your wife has an equal chance at being sexually assualted by being in the presence of our president by the way. I heard he likes to grab them by the.........

Your wife has an equal chance at being sexually assualted by being in the presence of our president by the way. I heard he likes to grab them by the.........

Or be sniffed and felt up by Joe Biden. But seriously though there good blacks whites Mexican etc. but I prefer to distance myself from the bad ones

Again, this has what to do w/ Trump’s tweet? Or are we gonna continue to deflect and go off on random tangents there have nothing to do w/ the topic at hand... probably because you have nothing useful to add?

This was my initial reply to you....

"You may be fantastic at weather, which I appreciate you for, but you most definitely lack the skill set to debate."

Eric, are you starting to see what I mean by Human to Human contact skills? Lack of conman sense? Please, try to stay on topic.... I'm very disappointed in your ability to converse properly. definitely not a "boomer" lol. I'm genuinely trying to help you not look like a fool.

I haven’t whined about winter since at least 2015. I grew up and matured...

I’m also not sensitive enough to feel the need to ignore anyone. If you have to ignore people on a site you should probably just leave anyways

No that’s definitely not how any of this works. Leaving a site because you had to ignore one or a few people out of hundreds upon hundreds is pretty dumb. There’s a reason the mods instituted an ignore feature here...

Man one of my life lessons I try to portray to as many people I can is on how to communicate. First thing I told my now wife when we started dating is we were not gonna fight. We will discuss but not fight over issues we may have.

Its a very common problem........we want people to hear WHAT we are saying versus HOW we are saying. The first raised voice or first curse AT someone is usually the end of any constructive conversation.

7 years on me and my wife have not fought or argued 1 single time in our relationship.
You are a wise man sir. I made my children learn one cliche. A person will always remember how you make/made them feel. It's a powerful tool, use it for good.

The best argument the right can come up with is Joe is senile and a pedo, trump has him beat in at least one of those categories (more likely the latter)?

Reactions: Shaggy
This was my initial reply to you....

"You may be fantastic at weather, which I appreciate you for, but you most definitely lack the skill set to debate."

Eric, are you starting to see what I mean by Human to Human contact skills? Lack of conman sense? Please, try to stay on topic.... I'm very disappointed in your ability to converse properly. definitely not a "boomer" lol. I'm genuinely trying to help you not look like a fool.

I’m just trying to figure out any of this crap had to do with Donald trump because this is ya know a political thread after all is it not?

It’s an “ageist” phrase meant to mock stereotypical attitudes, beliefs, and political leanings of the baby boomer generation in this country. Overwhelming majority (esp white) are stubborn, extremely conservative magas and are more out of touch with times, society, and reality.
Well I'm in my 30s so I must be good. Ha

Reactions: Heelyes and Shaggy
Or be sniffed and felt up by Joe Biden. But seriously though there good blacks whites Mexican etc. but I prefer to distance myself from the bad ones

So i want to try and make one more point and then I'm going to try and leave this one alone.

If you say race isnt an issue with you then think about why its ok for you to support a white man who has bragged about sexual assualting people and why you stereotype blacks by the actions of one mans insinuation.

Perhaps some self reflection could help.

Reactions: Heelyes
Status
Not open for further replies.