• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a phrase meant to mock stereotypical attitudes, beliefs, and political leanings of the baby boomer generation in this country. Overwhelming majority (esp white) are stubborn, extremely conservative magas and are more out of touch with times, society, and reality.
You just did the same thing to me you are accusing him of and you dont realize it.

Last edited:
So i want to try and make one more point and then I'm going to try and leave this one alone.

If you say race isnt an issue with you then think about why its ok for you to support a white man who has bragged about sexual assualting people and why you stereotype blacks by the actions of one mans insinuation.

Perhaps some self reflection could help.

I believe Trump has changed since becoming president. I Judge people equally but I just chose to distance myself from crime ridden people regardless of color. Whoever said black lives matter to! They got it exactly right earlier. But let me ask you one question if I go to a black Lives matter protest with a sign that says white lives matter. Wouldn’t that be the same as what there doing? But somehow people would say well that’s just racist right? But it’s the same as black lives matter except I’m saying white lives matter. I mean right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Boomers used to be the cool liberal kids ha
What it meant to be a “cool liberal kid” and conservative changed on a dime in the mid 20th century after the Civil Rights Act when Republicans abandoned the very foundation that created their party in the first place. Racial conservatism runs rampant in the modern southern us

I believe Trump has changed since becoming president. I Judge people equally but I just chose to distance myself from crime ridden people regardless of color. Whoever said black lives matter to! They got it exactly right earlier. But let me ask you one question if I go to a black Lives matter protest with a sign that says white lives matter. Wouldn’t that be the same as what there doing? But somehow people would say well that’s just racist right? But it’s the same as black lives matter except I’m saying white lives matter. I mean right?

Jessie ask your black friends that question. Respect the answer though.

Correct I genuinely like the people on this thread for the most part, it's a good thread

It's been a rough couple of pages but these are hard times with real and raw emotions on very hard subjects. Through all of that we still keep it very cordial for the most part.

Great group of guys/gals on an awesome forum.

Read this sign carefully.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200602-215700_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200602-215700_Gallery.jpg
    546.1 KB · Views: 17
What it meant to be a “cool liberal kid” and conservative changed on a dime in the mid 20th century after the Civil Rights Act when Republicans abandoned the very foundation that created their party in the first place. Racial conservatism runs rampant in the modern southern us
So does liberal lunacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back