• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is way worse than Watergate. This is a president using a shadow diplomacy team to not only try to pressure Ukraine into investigating the bidens but holding aid to do so. All while trying to remove key figures In ukraines main gas company to further line trumps buddies pockets.

Why is Parnas claiming executive privilege in his defense?
When did Trump say that he would be withholding funds if the Bidens weren't investigated?....... That's right, he didn't... It was only implied by the media.

This is way worse than Watergate. This is a president using a shadow diplomacy team to not only try to pressure Ukraine into investigating the bidens but holding aid to do so. All while trying to remove key figures In ukraines main gas company to further line trumps buddies pockets.

Ok prove it.....Pelosi can start by holding a vote. Until then its just another Mueller report fiasco. Another ploy by lunatic Democrats

Is this your opinion or are you claiming the statements you made to be facts?

When did Trump say that he would be withholding funds if the Bidens weren't investigated?....... That's right, he didn't... It was only implied by the media.

It was implied by the holding of the funds. That money was released by the OMB only AFTER the sec of defense and sec of state both agreed that Ukraine had made the right steps to thwart corruption. Why then was it held up? Why did trump ask for a favor and why was a WH meeting solely dependant on Zelensky publicly saying the burisma,crowdstrike and biden angle was being looked at?

It's a deep rabbit hole.

Why is this parnas guy who trump doesnt know despite lots of pictures at different venues claim executive privilege In his defense?

Maybe I'm wrong but I dont think the democrats are stupid enough to walk into the Senate for only the 3rd impeachment EVER if they are bluffing the evidence.
I'm more interested in the defense. All it is right now is a flood of one-sided information. It may all be correct and not spun up at all. It will be good to hear the other side's "evidence" or defense or whatever.

Maybe I'm wrong but I dont think the democrats are stupid enough to walk into the Senate for only the 3rd impeachment EVER if they are bluffing the evidence.

LOL.....You are putting a lot of faith in those morons. The "Muller Report" was a slam dunk. The end of Trump. See ya later. This time its for real because NO WAY they are this dumb. At this point they really have nothing to lose because they arent winning any elections next fall. Its so bad they have Hillary threatening to get back in. Now thats even more pathetic than this impeachment

LOL.....You are putting a lot of faith in those morons. The "Muller Report" was a slam dunk. The end of Trump. See ya later. This time its for real because NO WAY they are this dumb. At this point they really have nothing to lose because they arent winning any elections next fall. Its so bad they have Hillary threatening to get back in. Now thats even more pathetic than this impeachment
Name calling necessary?

It may be ugly but the way he attacks his foes worked. I just wish one of the politicians he has mocked and bullied would have responded with crotch grabber in Chief or president bone spurs. Bullies like to hit not get hit.

Namecalling to who? Politicians in DC? Why in the world would me calling these people morons bother you in the slightest?
A persons political beliefs does not make them a moron, you do not like democrats, don’t vote for one.

A persons political beliefs does not make them a moron, you do not like democrats, don’t vote for one.

They aren't morons they are bought and paid for idiots and I'm not specifically naming sides. Politicians in state and federal government are the few who deserve to be called as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back