• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to know why people are still protesting, it's because it's not about one man murdered by police, it's about an entire corrupt system of policing. And you are seeing it in action as police shoot and maim protestors and people standing on their own front porch. You can't defend that sort of action and have any credibility.

I hope your not saying it’s ok to look and catch building on fire. Because what is happening is not acceptable and is very sad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They climbed on the truck and pointed guns at the driver. I certainly lament the death of the man who died, but I agree with Jimmy. There’s no one to blame for the man’s death except the man himself. He chose to attack an innocent truck driver; he reaped the consequences.

I hope your not saying it’s ok to look and catch building on fire. Because what is happening is not acceptable and is very sad!

I obviously did not and would not say that.but you have stated you want police to open fire on people, so I guess you are supporting the shooting of Innocents?

Theres actually another angle of this and the looters are piled in the inbetween space between the two truck cabs and are stealing boxes with this guy stuck under the tire right under them still very much alive. No one tries to help. They totally ignore the guy and keep taking boxes.
That's just wild. Hard to believe almost.

I obviously did not and would not say that.but you have stated you want police to open fire on people, so I guess you are supporting the shooting of Innocents?

No not innocent I’m supporting the safety of the innocent

Naming Antifa a terrorist organization will probably fuel more civil unrest. I don’t disagree with the label. But think about the consequences of a group inside the U.S. carrying this distinction; think about the rules of engagement.

There advertising protest for my town tomorrow! And business owners have already said they will be standing outside there stores armed loaded and ready. And will not tolerate any looting or violence of any kind to there businesses!

Naming Antifa a terrorist organization will probably fuel more civil unrest. I don’t disagree with the label. But think about the consequences of a group inside the U.S. carrying this distinction; think about the rules of engagement.
Antifa , nothing but a bunch of spoiled and disgruntled white upper middle class kids. God Id love to send them to Somalia to see how privileged they are.

I was thinking about that as well. The engagement is the difficult part since they're citizens as well. You can't send in the military as you would with foreign terrorists since that could open the door to other issues or misuse. Plus what good nation sends their own military on their own people? I'd think using the national guard and law enforcement to crack down on them and break their organization will destroy them as a group with minimal harm to citizens or need for extreme force. For the short term the national guard would have to help law enforcement as they have been in harder hit areas.

Of course naming them one might bring the unrest to an end as they are labeled criminal if they are a part of that group no matter what, making a large number of members abandon the group and the extremists being driven under.

They climbed on the truck and pointed guns at the driver. I certainly lament the death of the man who died, but I agree with Jimmy. There’s no one to blame for the man’s death except the man himself. He chose to attack an innocent truck driver; he reaped the consequences.

Fedex... Delivering Justice.

So much outrage over riots here, but very little about the rapidly escalating police violence against protestors, media, and bystanders, in addition to the decades long record of police brutality and misconduct.

So much outrage over riots here, but very little about the rapidly escalating police violence against protestors, media, and bystanders, in addition to the decades long record of police brutality and misconduct.

Protesting is a constitutional right. Looting and rioting and threatening the lives of police offers attempting to keep the peace is not.

Most people recognize there is a problem with policing in certain communities and are willing to work on this, but unfortunately it will require political leadership and bi-partisanship--two things in short supply right now.

Not just whites my friend.
Correct , its a bit of a mischaracterization to say they are entirely white but they certainly are majority white. I cant stand self righteous liberals , or self righteous people in general. When Betsy, Karen, and Dave from ( insert generic suburban neighborhood name like pine hollow) are all mad because daddy and mommy didnt pay for their vacation to Cancun so they get deep into all this Social Justice crap and start smoking hella pot and hanging out at coffee shops called ( insert generic coffee shop name ) with poetry sessions , start victimizing themselves . Im thinking of the rich college paid for them by parents elitist self righteous kids . Boils my blood .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back