• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a hard time believing there would ever be a national lockdown/martial law, but who knows any more.

I have a hard time believing there would ever be a national lockdown/martial law, but who knows any more.

Yeah its almost impossible to do anything like that, they would struggle to do it to a few major metro areas....LA had 10k cops on the streets last night and still couldnt contain or control anything....

Way over the line here.....this kind of stuff will only lead to more protest and violence you dont shoot people on their own porch.....you damn sure dont say Light Em Up right before you do, seriously **** those guys, no signs of riots on a apparently quiet suburban street.....you will have to click the link it wont let it play here for some reason

Cops that think they have the right to act this way are the cause of the situation we are in now.

If martial law was declared what would that look like? On a local or national scale?

Like a disaster. We cant solve the problem of oppression by oppressing harder. I'm not saying we use kid gloves but if you go in with a wrecking ball you will certainly have violence and you will just have more outcry of injustices and likely more and increased hate and violence.

You cant address police abuses by solving it with police forces and abuse.

I hope so but it take longer to rebuild

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes unfortunately that’s true, I feel bad for the people property owners for sure. These losers don’t care and it’s disturbing to watch but it will only get worse. All I will say is move out of the cities as fast as you can.

Yes unfortunately that’s true, I feel bad for the people property owners for sure. These losers don’t care and it’s disturbing to watch but it will only get worse. All I will say is move out of the cities as fast as you can.
Never lived in the city to begin with! Sadly the city wants to come out this way.One has to wonder if all the rioting was exacerbated by unemployment? Would there have been as intense a riot with as many people if there was more people employed? I think not.

Yeah, I used to live in uptown charlotte. Wouldnt want to do that now.

Never lived in the city to begin with! Sadly the city wants to come out this way.One has to wonder if all the rioting was exacerbated by unemployment? Would there have been as intense a riot with as many people if there was more people employed? I think not.
I don’t think employment has anything to do with it. You had a white guy kill a black guy. That’s all it takes. The people rioting just want to destroy stuff.

This is unreal (please excuse the language)

There’s another video of them beating on the windows. They broke into the back of the truck and were stealing packages. All the while this guy was stuck under the wheel and these guys just kept stealing boxes around him. During the LA riots in 92’ rioters nearly beat a truck driver named Reginald Denny to death because he stopped his truck. The FedEx driver had no choice. Very sad

Last edited:
If you want to know why people are still protesting, it's because it's not about one man murdered by police, it's about an entire corrupt system of policing. And you are seeing it in action as police shoot and maim protestors and people standing on their own front porch. You can't defend that sort of action and have any credibility.

There’s another video of them beating on the windows. They broke into the back of the truck and were stealing packages. All the while this guy was stick under the wheel and these guys just kept stealing boxes around him. During the LA riots in 92’ rioters nearly beat a truck driver named Reginald Denny to death because he stopped his truck. The FedEx driver had no choice. Very sad
No one deserves that. I hope you aren't cheering someone being dragged to death.

No one deserves that. I hope you aren't cheering someone being dragged to death.
Theres actually another angle of this and the looters are piled in the inbetween space between the two truck cabs and are stealing boxes with this guy stuck under the tire right under them still very much alive. No one tries to help. They totally ignore the guy and keep taking boxes.

If Me and my family is going down the road. And protesters beat on my car and start breaking my windows. There either gonna get out the way or I’m gonna go anyway. I’d have no intention to run someone over but if your beating on my vehicle and you don’t move then that’s on you. Because I will get out of that dangerous situation for the protection of my family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back