• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not on the left, second no matter what you say or think it does not change the fact that Trump Jr knowingly met with someone from the Russian government for the purpose of getting dirt on Hillary....you dont care I get it, but dont pretend the Trump camp was not ACTIVELY seeking and accepting help from the Russians....there is nothing to debate....
Your right there is nothing to debate cause it was a made up hoax, failed coupe attempt. And I do care, care about preventing this from ever happening again regardless of whos in office.

AG Barr: FBI Tried To ‘Trap’ Flynn, I Believe Comey Was Driving It, Was ‘Part Of’ Pattern Against Trump
By Daily Wire NewsDailyWire.com
WASHINGTON, D C , UNITED STATES - 2019/07/11: Attorney General William Barr discussing the counting of citizens in the country and the legal issues surrounding that effort, in the Rose Garden at the White House.
Michael Brochstein/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images
Facebook
Twitter
Mail

00:09

Attorney General William Barr told CBS News investigative reporter Catherine Herridge during an interview that aired on Thursday that he believes the FBI under the leadership of former FBI Director James Comey laid a perjury trap for former national security adviser Michael Flynn and that it was part of a larger pattern of conduct presumably against President Donald Trump.

Herridge asked Barr if the new evidence showed “that the counterintelligence case against General Flynn was simply left open to lay a trap for lying?”
NORDSTROM.com
“Yes. Essentially. They had started a counterintelligence investigation during the summer, as you know, related to the campaign. But in December, the team, the Crossfire Hurricane team, was closing that and determined they had found nothing to justify continuing with that investigation against Flynn,” Barr responded. “On the very day they prepared the final papers, the seventh floor, that is the director’s office and the deputy director’s office up there, sent down word they should keep that open. So that they could try to go and question Flynn about this call he had with the Russian ambassador.”
Barr explained that for Flynn, who was already the designated national security adviser for President-Elect Trump, it would have been “very typical” and “very common” for someone in his position to talk with leaders of a foreign nation as part of an incoming administration.
Barr said that U.S. Attorney John Durham is continuing his criminal investigation into the origins of the Russia investigation.
“This is one particular episode, but we view it as part of a number of related acts,” Barr continued. “And we’re looking at the whole pattern of conduct.”
Barr said that the pattern of conduct spanned before and after the election of Trump.
“I think a very important evidence here was that this was not a bona fide counterintelligence investigation – was that they were closing the investigation in December. They started that process. And on January 4th, they were closing it,” Barr said. “They initially tried some theories of how they could open another investigation, which didn’t fly. And then they found out that they had not technically closed the earlier investigation. And they kept it open for the express purpose of trying to catch, lay a perjury trap for General Flynn.”
“They didn’t warn him, the way we usually would be required by the Department,” Barr continued. “They bypassed the Justice Department. They bypassed the protocols at the White House and so forth. These were things that persuaded me that there was not a legitimate counterintelligence investigation going on.”
Barr later added that there “was no underlying investigation that was legitimate” and that “the whole exercise was just about creating the lie.”
Later, when asked who was “driving this” at the FBI, Barr responded, “I believe it’s Director Comey and the deputy’s office.”

Trump says 'more to come' on Russia probe documents, in 'Fox & Friends' inter
By Tyler Olson, Ed Henry |
Trump sounds off on Russia probe agenda, gives update on COVID-19 response on 'Fox & Friends'Video
Trump sounds off on Russia probe agenda, gives update on COVID-19 response on 'Fox & Friends'
President Donald Trump calls into 'Fox & Friends' to discuss the latest revelations in the Russia probe, the White House's response to coronavirus and his valet's diagnosis and more.
President Trump, in a Friday morning interview on "Fox & Friends," said there would be "more to come" after the release of a trove of House Intelligence Committee transcripts -- which showed Obama-era officials saying they had no "empirical evidence" of the Trump campaign conspiring with Russia to gain an edge in the 2016 election.

The Trump comments come after sources told Fox News on Thursday night that a further document release could take place in the coming days. Sources said the tranche of documents would be "a bombshell," hinting that the documents would show high-level Obama administration involvement in the origin of the Russia investigation.

AG Barr: FBI Tried To ‘Trap’ Flynn, I Believe Comey Was Driving It, Was ‘Part Of’ Pattern Against Trump
By Daily Wire NewsDailyWire.com
WASHINGTON, D C , UNITED STATES - 2019/07/11: Attorney General William Barr discussing the counting of citizens in the country and the legal issues surrounding that effort, in the Rose Garden at the White House.
Michael Brochstein/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images
Facebook
Twitter
Mail

00:09

Attorney General William Barr told CBS News investigative reporter Catherine Herridge during an interview that aired on Thursday that he believes the FBI under the leadership of former FBI Director James Comey laid a perjury trap for former national security adviser Michael Flynn and that it was part of a larger pattern of conduct presumably against President Donald Trump.

Herridge asked Barr if the new evidence showed “that the counterintelligence case against General Flynn was simply left open to lay a trap for lying?”
NORDSTROM.com
“Yes. Essentially. They had started a counterintelligence investigation during the summer, as you know, related to the campaign. But in December, the team, the Crossfire Hurricane team, was closing that and determined they had found nothing to justify continuing with that investigation against Flynn,” Barr responded. “On the very day they prepared the final papers, the seventh floor, that is the director’s office and the deputy director’s office up there, sent down word they should keep that open. So that they could try to go and question Flynn about this call he had with the Russian ambassador.”
Barr explained that for Flynn, who was already the designated national security adviser for President-Elect Trump, it would have been “very typical” and “very common” for someone in his position to talk with leaders of a foreign nation as part of an incoming administration.
Barr said that U.S. Attorney John Durham is continuing his criminal investigation into the origins of the Russia investigation.
“This is one particular episode, but we view it as part of a number of related acts,” Barr continued. “And we’re looking at the whole pattern of conduct.”
Barr said that the pattern of conduct spanned before and after the election of Trump.
“I think a very important evidence here was that this was not a bona fide counterintelligence investigation – was that they were closing the investigation in December. They started that process. And on January 4th, they were closing it,” Barr said. “They initially tried some theories of how they could open another investigation, which didn’t fly. And then they found out that they had not technically closed the earlier investigation. And they kept it open for the express purpose of trying to catch, lay a perjury trap for General Flynn.”
“They didn’t warn him, the way we usually would be required by the Department,” Barr continued. “They bypassed the Justice Department. They bypassed the protocols at the White House and so forth. These were things that persuaded me that there was not a legitimate counterintelligence investigation going on.”
Barr later added that there “was no underlying investigation that was legitimate” and that “the whole exercise was just about creating the lie.”
Later, when asked who was “driving this” at the FBI, Barr responded, “I believe it’s Director Comey and the deputy’s office.”

Barr is a trump lackey hand picked after his op ed resume of pick me pick me........I wouldnt trust barr no further than i could throw him. He is a disgrace as bad as trump is.

It’s about saving one life from this virus. It’s not about this possible 75k right. Oh look it’s CBS! Probably will be no a reliable news source after this article.

Barr is a trump lackey hand picked after his op ed resume of pick me pick me........I wouldnt trust barr no further than i could throw him. He is a disgrace as bad as trump is.
You guys use the same play book everytime you get called out. Instead of debating the evidence,disproving it if its wrong. You lump sum everyone as a hack,white nationalist, disgrace,wants to starve children, pour oil in everyones tap water etc. Lol.

You guys use the same play book everytime you get called out. Instead of debating the evidence,disproving it if its wrong. You lump sum everyone as a hack,white nationalist, disgrace,wants to starve children, pour oil in everyones tap water etc. Lol.

Theres evidence of collusion but not criminality. We have trump on camera asking for russia to get her emails. We have Jr meeting Russians on the pretense of getting dirt we have an advisor trying to set up meetings with Russians.

I know all I need to know.

Theres evidence of collusion but not criminality. We have trump on camera asking for russia to get her emails. We have Jr meeting Russians on the pretense of getting dirt we have an advisor trying to set up meetings with Russians.

I know all I need to know.
There is plenty that is fixing to come out about Obama and Biden and the Ukraine. The Liberals are in disaster mode knowing their plans are not working out.

Its like dealing with a 3 year old throwing a temper tantrum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back