• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also perplexed by this constant going on about criminals and boiling over and people doing desperate things and yet when someone does that and gets confronted by the cops you flip about the cops.

Color me confused!!
My point is the cops are taking it to extremes in a lot of places. Color me confused you think it’s ok for cops to use such force over social distancing and masks. Heck even your ok with govt. telling people to become sheeple. So if forced to get a vaccine. You think that’s ok also?

A policy. Replace mask with shirt and you have the exact same situation
My point is are you all ok with govt. using police to use such force for social distancing and mask in cities? Arresting people for not doing these. Yet let sexual predators out and criminals to make room for people breaking these rules. Good grief talk about being sheeple.

My point is the cops are taking it to extremes in a lot of places. Color me confused you think it’s ok for cops to use such force over social distancing and masks. Heck even your ok with govt. telling people to become sheeple. So if forced to get a vaccine. You think that’s ok also?

100% incorrect. They didn't use force because of social distancing and masks. They used force because of HER reaction and nothing more. Had she left like asked or simply put on the mask as required by the store no force would be necessary.

The individual dictated that outcome. Not the cops, not the govt, not walmart.......the lady did it all on her own.

100% incorrect. They didn't use force because of social distancing and masks. They used force because of HER reaction and nothing more. Had she left line asked or simply put on the mask as required by the store no force would be necessary.

The individual dictated that outcome. Not the cops, not the govt, not walmart.......the lady did it all on her own.
Nah man. The dude singled her out because she wasn't a sheep....baaa baaa

Yet all those that wanted to stay closed and let this virus scare you. This is what has happened and we will pay for much longer than this virus ever could. Yes people died but all this suffering and poverty and homelessness and people losing everything was worth it right? We all will see taxes and hyperinflation we have never seen in the coming years. We all lose and it’s sad.

100% incorrect. They didn't use force because of social distancing and masks. They used force because of HER reaction and nothing more. Had she left like asked or simply put on the mask as required by the store no force would be necessary.

What about the force used in NY?
It’s comical that all this fuss over masks. If you watch people that wear the masks are constantly touching and adjusting their masks. Touching their face which then gets on their hands and then they touch items. Watch at grocery stores. Also how many of these masks are probably not being washed and cleaned or replaced. Coughing or if they have allergies so snot gets on the masks. So like dirty underwear they keep wearing them. Yep I’d say masks are sanitary and safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yet all those that wanted to stay closed and let this virus scare you. This is what has happened and we will pay for much longer than this virus ever could. Yes people died but all this suffering and poverty and homelessness and people losing everything was worth it right? We all will see taxes and hyperinflation we have never seen in the coming years. We all lose and it’s sad.
Probably a terrible idea.

You're all over the place man. I am not joking when I say smoke some weed! Literally in one paragraph you blast these stimulus plans that are trying to prevent "suffering, poverty, homelessness" and the turn around and say how dare we let there be "suffering, poverty and homelessness"......all the while seemingly supportive of just letting people die because well theres gonna be deaths anyway.

You're all over the place man. I am not joking when I say smoke some weed! Literally in one paragraph you blast these stimulus plans that are trying to prevent "suffering, poverty, homelessness" and the turn around and say how dare we let there be "suffering, poverty and homelessness"......all the while seemingly supportive of just letting people die because well theres gonna be deaths anyway.
That’s not all over the place. We are all dying each day. The numbers of deaths from this virus are inflated. Plenty of proof of that just like I’m sure many have already had this virus. I’m thinking going forward there will be a lot to come out about this virus and how some overhyped it. Also I’m blasting the stimulus plans because that is not the solution at all. That will only make things worse in the coming years. Solution is to open up and stay open. Even if virus comes back. Only address hotspots. Not the whole nation.

Last edited by a moderator:
That’s not all over the place. We are all dying each day. The numbers of deaths from this virus are inflated. Plenty of proof of that just like I’m sure many have already had this virus. I’m thinking going forward there will be a lot to come out about this virus and how some overhyped it.
giphy (2).gif

That’s not all over the place. We are all dying each day. The numbers of deaths from this virus are inflated. Plenty of proof of that just like I’m sure many have already had this virus. I’m thinking going forward there will be a lot to come out about this virus and how some overhyped it.

No proof the numbers are inflated. In fact theres data to suggest the numbers are under reported currently.

Yes we are all dying each day. It has become painfully and sadly clear that you want a lot of people to die TODAY so we can get this economy back going.

I've tried giving you the benefit of the doubt but I no longer can. You dont care 1 second about 1 single dead coronavirus patient. My bet is if 10 people died in your neighborhood you would second guess those numbers as inflated.

No proof the numbers are inflated. In fact theres data to suggest the numbers are under reported currently.

Yes we are all dying each day. It has become painfully and sadly clear that you want a lot of people to die TODAY so we can get this economy back going.

I've tried giving you the benefit of the doubt but I no longer can. You dont care 1 second about 1 single dead coronavirus patient. My bet is if 10 people died in your neighborhood you would second guess those numbers as inflated.
As it has come painfully clear you would rather see millions suffer than to let one person die. Sacrifice millions for one. Anyway enough clogging up this thread with this.

As it has come painfully clear you would rather see millions suffer than to let one person die. Sacrifice millions for one. Anyway enough clogging up this thread with this.
You do realize that if coronavirus kills 1% of Americans and every American gets it as you say it will that will be over 3 million people correct?

You do realize that if coronavirus kills 1% of Americans and every American gets it as you say it will that will be over 3 million people correct?
I do but the death rate of this virus is not 1%. It may look like it now but as time goes on the rate will drop. 88 homeless tested positive. 0 deaths. 1800 prisoners 0 deaths. 1300 prisoners at another Prison only 2 hospitalized. 5 people I know had it. 0 deaths and 0 in hospital. Which is great news. We don’t have any true real numbers on how many really died from it and how many have already had it. My sales boss called me yesterday. He told me he had a great friend that died last week. His friend was on dialysis for a long time and was in bad health. He was 73. They listed him as passing away from the virus even though he was already dying. As my boss said it all a hoax that his friend would have died any day or from the flu. He is Latino and 73 and says like majority I am around when working. This virus is overblown and if one death means shutdown then shutdown for flu. No more vehicles. No more antidepressants. The list goes on and on.

I do but the death rate of this virus is not 1%. It may look like it now but as time goes on the rate will drop. 88 homeless tested positive. 0 deaths. 1800 prisoners 0 deaths. 1300 prisoners at another Prison only 2 hospitalized. 5 people I know had it. 0 deaths and 0 in hospital. Which is great news. We don’t have any true real numbers on how many really died from it and how many have already had it. My sales boss called me yesterday. He told me he had a great friend that died last week. His friend was on dialysis for a long time and was in bad health. He was 73. They listed him as passing away from the virus even though he was already dying. As my boss said it all a hoax that his friend would have died any day or from the flu. He is Latino and 73 and says like majority I am around when working. This virus is overblown and if one death means shutdown then shutdown for flu. No more vehicles. No more antidepressants. The list goes on and on.
Let me swing at the brick wall again, had we done NOTHING with shutdowns, we'd be at a higher rate. If we open too fast, we'll see a massive spike in new cases. If they were infected and they died with the virus in them, it's a death from the virus with pre-existing conditions period. It's like if you shoot a guy with stage 4 cancer and say "He died of cancer not the gunshot".

Let me swing at the brick wall again, had we done NOTHING with shutdowns, we'd be at a higher rate. If we open too fast, we'll see a massive spike in new cases. If they were infected and they died with the virus in them, it's a death from the virus with pre-existing conditions period. It's like if you shoot a guy with stage 4 cancer and say "He died of cancer not the gunshot".
That’s all assumptions. You can not say that with proof. How many die from the flu that had pre existing conditions but never are listed as dying from the flu? Why the double standards. Let’s see what happens if we see a massive spike in new cases. If we do let’s see what happens. The average death rate is 80-82 with pre existing conditions. We agree to disagree.

My friends grandfather that is dying may or may not be listed as a covid death. He was 87 but not actively dying from anything else. So while he may not be dying of covid-19 pneumonia the disease worse his body out to the point he has not been able to recover and now on hospice.

I'm sure Mathew would say his death is a hoax and then say thanks for dying and let's get the economy restarted!!!

That’s all assumptions. You can not say that with proof. How many die from the flu that had pre existing conditions but never are listed as dying from the flu? Why the double standards. Let’s see what happens if we see a massive spike in new cases. If we do let’s see what happens. The average death rate is 80-82 with pre existing conditions. We agree to disagree.
Oh so now you bring assumptions into the mix. Guess it's fair to bring up you're assuming we're going to economically die because we shut down. If anyone's got double standards it's you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back