• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s all assumptions. You can not say that with proof. How many die from the flu that had pre existing conditions but never are listed as dying from the flu? Why the double standards. Let’s see what happens if we see a massive spike in new cases. If we do let’s see what happens. The average death rate is 80-82 with pre existing conditions. We agree to disagree.
Look at the meat processing plants, rest homes, prisons and how it has spread like wildfire. Do you legitimately believe that isn't going to happen as things open?

I personally don't care if the average age of death is 1000, my chances of dying aren't 0 so I choose to take it seriously.

No proof the numbers are inflated. In fact theres data to suggest the numbers are under reported currently.

Yes we are all dying each day. It has become painfully and sadly clear that you want a lot of people to die TODAY so we can get this economy back going.

I've tried giving you the benefit of the doubt but I no longer can. You dont care 1 second about 1 single dead coronavirus patient. My bet is if 10 people died in your neighborhood you would second guess those numbers as inflated.

My friends grandfather that is dying may or may not be listed as a covid death. He was 87 but not actively dying from anything else. So while he may not be dying of covid-19 pneumonia the disease worse his body out to the point he has not been able to recover and now on hospice.

I'm sure Mathew would say his death is a hoax and then say thanks for dying and let's get the economy restarted!!!
I’m sorry to hear that Shaggy. He’s 87 Shaggy. 87! Don’t you think he would be willing to sacrifice seeing that his kids and grandkids have a future? Call me cruel but my mom a cancer survivor at 72 says she would no doubt.
You all made your points. I’m mentally insane and dumb as now been pointed out. I’m obviously outnumbered on here.

I’m sorry to hear that Shaggy. He’s 87 Shaggy. 87! Don’t you think he would be willing to sacrifice seeing that his kids and grandkids have a future? Call me cruel but my mom a cancer survivor at 72 says she would no doubt.
You all made your points. I’m mentally insane and dumb as now been pointed out. I’m obviously outnumbered on here.
Never said that, I am honestly just trying to understand the reasoning. There are a lot of people that share similar thoughts but you are the only one I can actually conversate with about it

Last edited:
Never said that. I am honestly just trying to understand the reasoning to be honest. There are a lot of people that share similar thoughts but you are the only one I can actually conversate with about it
I appreciate that SD. Hopefully this virus will burnout or become less deadly or serious.I think everyone is over the virus over all these restrictions and just to live life a little bit more freely. I do take the virus seriously I do stay away from anyone that I’m around him public. I respect and don’t shake hands and less they reach out to shake my hand. I will wear a mask if I have to go into a place that requires it. If I was to get the virus it could be very dangerous since I have diverticulitis and asthma. I choose to go out and work and try to make a living for my family. Teaching my kids that yes you have to be more careful but you can’t live your life in fear. That the economy and lives are intertwined. Without an economy you lose many more lives.

We were just informed an outside vendor that was here in the plant on Tuesday was a positive covid case and now after 3 days they are trying to trace where he went and how much exposure the factory is at. Awesome times we live in :rolleyes:

I'll ask my coworkers which ones want to sacrifice themselves!

We were just informed an outside vendor that was here in the plant on Tuesday was a positive covid case and now after 3 days they are trying to trace where he went and how much exposure the factory is at. Awesome times we live in :rolleyes:

I'll ask my coworkers which ones want to sacrifice themselves!
Look at the positive side if everyone gets it there you’ll build up antibodies. Just because you get it does not mean it’s a death sentence. The chances of dying from it are very slim. Now if you got it you have Possibly exposed many to it. I Believe you will be fine shaggy and everyone around you.

I appreciate that SD. Hopefully this virus will burnout or become less deadly or serious.I think everyone is over the virus over all these restrictions and just to live life a little bit more freely. I do take the virus seriously I do stay away from anyone that I’m around him public. I respect and don’t shake hands and less they reach out to shake my hand. I will wear a mask if I have to go into a place that requires it. If I was to get the virus it could be very dangerous since I have diverticulitis and asthma. I choose to go out and work and try to make a living for my family. Teaching my kids that yes you have to be more careful but you can’t live your life in fear. That the economy and lives are intertwined. Without an economy you lose many more lives.
I don't find anything radical or extreme in this post. More people agree with this sentiment than you know. Be as safe as you can going about your life.

Look at the positive side if everyone gets it there you’ll build up antibodies. Just because you get it does not mean it’s a death sentence. The chances of dying from it are very slim. Now if you got it you have Possibly exposed many to it. I Believe you will be fine shaggy and everyone around you.

My fear is my wife works in a nursing home/assisted living center and while we all may be fine her patients will not fare so well.

Outnumbered No......You will find quite a few realist here man. At some point you just have to conclude that some people have no desire to see your POV in any way, shape or form. They are still gonna try to poke you. Its probably a waste of your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back