• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were so inclined, I could find a quote, an article, a source, to back up any position I might choose to take ... glad in my line of work I'm trained not to do so ...

Do you think the quoted words above your leader has spoken are in any way appropriate? Your thinly veiled approval of his words is surprising.

Do you think the quoted words above your leader has spoken are in any way appropriate? Your thinly veiled approval of his words is surprising.
I do not follow at all what you are saying or implying ... but to be clear, anyone can find something to base rationalization on ... Clear enough? I did not say someone was right or wrong ... only that error can be found anywhere for the non-discerning ... Clear enough?

Or does that raise an issue with you?

I do not follow at all what you are saying or implying ... but to be clear, anyone can find something to base rationalization on ... Clear enough? I did not say someone was right or wrong ... only that error can be found anywhere for the non-discerning ... Clear enough?

No not really? Do you find the quotes I posted above inappropriate? How do you characterize them? I’m seeing tepid approval from your responses.

Speaking to Rolling Stone in 2015, he said of her: “She's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father...’”

this is our fuhrer talking about his daughter. What a sick twisted soul.
But creepy uncle joe

No not really? Do you find the quotes I posted above inappropriate? How do you characterize them? I’m seeing tepid approval from your responses.
You need to take a nap, rest your brain, and re-read what I said ... you are dreaming meanings from thin air into something that was never remotely even thought of, or much less suggested ...

You need to take a nap, rest your brain, and re-read what I said ... you are dreaming meanings from thin air into something that was never remotely even thought of, or much less suggested ...

lol you took a thinly veiled stab at me and the quotes I posted. I read it just fine. I’m surprised you won’t address what I wrote directly instead of the passive aggressive attacks.

I’ll ask you again but don’t expect you to answer. Do you approve of the quotes above that were word for word what your president has said?

lol you took a thinly veiled stab at me and the quotes I posted. I read it just fine. I’m surprised you won’t address what I wrote directly instead of the passive aggressive attacks.

I’ll ask you again but don’t expect you to answer. Do you approve of the quotes above that were word for word what your president has said?
@pcbjr does not have to approve or disapprove of your quotes.

You sir, really need a nap. You are delirious. I did not take a stab at you, thinly veiled or otherwise. I made no attack at you or anyone else. Your perceived reading is frankly, and quite regrettably, but quite truthfully, in total error. Furthermore, I have not addressed anywhere here what the President has said, or not said. You sir, need a nap.

You're very angry today. Are you alright?

They do count those deaths as flu deaths......they also count every pneumonia death regardless of cause in those numbers.....the difference here is several fold....

In a bad year you might see 20-60k deaths from flu, flu like illnesses and pneumonia the CDC list them all together.....on March 30th there were a little over 4k COVID deaths on April 30 there were 60K.....so 55k people or about the average we see in a entire year with the flu died in 1 MONTH.....and that is with shutting everything down.....55k people in ONE MONTH....now imagine we had not done anything.....even if it only doubled that's 100k in a month, now do that times a year and that 2 million number you scoffed at up thread doesn't seem so silly does it....
We’ll definitely more and more evidence is pointing to the death rate is much lower and is nose diving below 1%. Now 88 homeless in Nashville have it. Want to guess how many have no symptoms? 0!
Along with the prisons 1800 and only 2 with symptoms and another 1300 prisoners with 0 symptoms. Either the tests are wrong or this whole virus was overblown. So ok we shut things down but with all these prisoners and homeless having it sure makes it seem it’s not what press made it seem. How many doctors and nurses and hospitals have said they are not over full and are laying off. I’d say this virus has been around a lot longer also than previously thought. Proof is not many police, medical personnel, firefighters, military and govt officials have gotten real sick with this virus nor passed away.

@pcbjr does not have to approve or disapprove of your quotes.

they aren’t my quotes. Those are word for word quotes said by your president*

You're very angry today. Are you alright?

I’m good, just disgusted at what your president* has said

Nor does anyone else ... but the big suppostion here is that I was even addressing something he said ... which I was not

Yeah you were referring to the quotes I posted. You can follow the thread progression and see the passive aggressive post you made.

Your non rejection of the words your president* has spoken is truly telling. I’m sad to know you support his disgusting behavior and damaging comments that I highlighted above.

they aren’t my quotes. Those are word for word quotes said by your president*

I’m good, just disgusted at what your president* has said

Yeah you were referring to the quotes I posted. You can follow the thread progression and see the passive aggressive post you made.

Your non rejection of the words your president* has spoken is truly telling. I’m sad to know you support his disgusting behavior and damaging comments that I highlighted above.
You sir, need a nap. A good long one. Wake up and smell the roses and not your own poop ...

On Hillary Clinton

10. "If Hillary Clinton can't satisfy her husband, what makes her think she can satisfy America?” [April 16, 2015]

11. "She got schlonged." [Dec. 21, 2015]

12. On Clinton taking a bathroom break at a Democratic debate: "I know where she went, it's disgusting, I don't want to talk about it … No, it's too disgusting. Don't say it, it's disgusting." [Dec. 21, 2015]

President* Trumps own words

On Rosie O'Donnell

32. "We're all a little chubby but Rosie's just worse than most of us. But it's not the chubbiness — Rosie is a very unattractive person, both inside and out." [2006]

33. "Rosie's a person who's very lucky to have her girlfriend and she better be careful or I'll send one of my friends over to pick up her girlfriend. Why would she stay with Rosie if she had another choice?" [2006]

34. “If I were running The View, I'd fire Rosie O'Donnell. I mean, I'd look at her right in that fat, ugly face of hers, I'd say, 'Rosie, you're fired.'" [2006]

35. "Can you imagine the parents of Kelli ... when she said, 'Mom, Dad, I just fell in love with a big, fat pig named Rosie?'" [Dec. 29, 2006]

And some of your support this monster

On Rosie O'Donnell

32. "We're all a little chubby but Rosie's just worse than most of us. But it's not the chubbiness — Rosie is a very unattractive person, both inside and out." [2006]

33. "Rosie's a person who's very lucky to have her girlfriend and she better be careful or I'll send one of my friends over to pick up her girlfriend. Why would she stay with Rosie if she had another choice?" [2006]

34. “If I were running The View, I'd fire Rosie O'Donnell. I mean, I'd look at her right in that fat, ugly face of hers, I'd say, 'Rosie, you're fired.'" [2006]

35. "Can you imagine the parents of Kelli ... when she said, 'Mom, Dad, I just fell in love with a big, fat pig named Rosie?'" [Dec. 29, 2006]

Hes just stating the truth there ?

On Hillary Clinton

10. "If Hillary Clinton can't satisfy her husband, what makes her think she can satisfy America?” [April 16, 2015]

11. "She got schlonged." [Dec. 21, 2015]

12. On Clinton taking a bathroom break at a Democratic debate: "I know where she went, it's disgusting, I don't want to talk about it … No, it's too disgusting. Don't say it, it's disgusting." [Dec. 21, 2015]

President* Trumps own words

I agree with you that Trump is an absolutely awful human being and a bad POTUS (I can hardly stand the jerk), but please don't be so harsh on @pcbjr. He doesn't deserve disrespect from anyone, even if you do perceive him to support Trump. He's almost never combative and doesn't like it when it isn't peaceful. As a matter of fact, I think he kind of hates this thread.

On Ivanka Trump, his daughter

42. "She does have a very nice figure ... if [she] weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her." [June 4, 2004]

43. When asked if Ivanka, then 24, had breast implants: "She's actually always been very voluptuous." [2006]

On Melania Trump, his wife

44. When asked if he would stay with her if she was disfigured in a car crash: "How do the breasts look?" [April 11, 2005]

On Tiffany Trump, his daughter

45. "Well, I think that she's got a lot of Marla. She's a really beautiful baby, and she's got Marla's legs." Motioning to his chest, Trump added: "We don't know whether she's got this part yet, but time will tell." [1994]

On Rosie O'Donnell

Did you support Clinton? Look we all have our likes and dislikes. Grow up. You have made your point. There is not a single politician that their character is not flawed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back