• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancer is not a virus. With all due respect, I think you may be the one who is hearing what you want to hear.
With all due respect you try anything that could potentially work with this virus or do you want to argue about that too? Im certainly not a doctor. As far as I am aware you arent either or am I missing something?

Idk. I didn’t get the urge to inject bleach after that press conference. I honestly don’t know what the fuss is about

Oh please. Then how about posting the articles of spikes in domestic abuse and child abuse and suicides. Because gov Cuomo and the media making people hysterical that millions are going to die from this virus. Never mentioning 98-99% survive. It’s always bash Trump and how many cases and deaths. It goes both ways.

She is a health nut, your point?
A health nut? So where is the outrage towards this article. It’s going to make people take bleach baths and inject anti virals. Oh that’s right a liberal does it or comes up with the idea then it’s right.

With all due respect you try anything that could potentially work with this virus or do you want to argue about that too? Im certainly not a doctor. As far as I am aware you arent either or am I missing something?
He asked the question about the possibility of injecting disinfectant to the man who had just talked about how effective Clorox was at killing the virus. Last I checked, no one injects Clorox into the human body for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back