• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this was a "political thread"? The disinfectant comments Trump made were twisted up six ways from Sunday when he was talking about UV light. The media runs with it like always and the negative hate brigade latches on to it......like always. The ears hear what they want to hear
You know this is wrong. You know what he said. Quit lying to us, but especially quit lying to yourself.

You know this is wrong. You know what he said. Quit lying to us, but especially quit lying to yourself.
He did not tell people to inject bleach, lysol or any other disinfectant into their body. He was inquiring about UV light treatment and options to disinfect the virus inside the body. I was treated with high dose vitamin c when i got the bird flu in Afghanistan. High dose vitamin c converts to hydrogen peroxide inside the body. They do these specialty compounded hydrogen peroxide infusions on cancer patients as well. Educate yourself......Hydrogen peroxide is a DISINFECTANT!

Compared to last year wonder how many of those morons in New York were home rather than at some kind of job?

Wonder what kind of job they actually had that requires more than the IQ of a gnat?

Wonder how many were actually accidental; somebody oversprayed Lysol or burned their precious never did a day of manual labor in their lives work hands?

Wonder if they're going to show some kind of statistic for morons taking a bleach bath; never mind; they won't..

He did not tell people to inject bleach, lysol or any other disinfectant into their body. He was inquiring about UV light treatment and options to disinfect the virus inside the body. I was treated with high dose vitamin c when i got the bird flu in Afghanistan. High dose vitamin c converts to hydrogen peroxide inside the body. They do these specialty compounded hydrogen peroxide infusions on cancer patients as well. Educate yourself......Hydrogen peroxide is a DISINFECTANT!

here is the quote: “And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning...”

He even admitted that he was talking about disinfectant, but said he was being sarcastic.

Just stop dude. Nobody is buying your nonsense. The president is now trying claim he was being "sarcastic," which is obviously BS, but it has nothing to do with whatever you are talking about. Just stop, please, you can't spin it.

Last edited:
here is the quote: “And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning...”

He even admitted that he was talking about disinfectant, but said he was being sarcastic.
Ok im gonna explain it one more time. THEY DO THIS WITH CANCER PATIENTS!. My sister is an oncology nurse. They use a specialty compounded hydrogen peroxide mix on cancer cells. Same with high dose vitamin c as I explained above was the treatment they used on me. Did you ever think perhaps this just might be what he was inquiring about? No of course you dont. You hear what you want to hear

Just stop dude. Nobody is buying your garbage. The president is now trying claim he was being "sarcastic," which is obviously BS, but it has nothing to do with whatever you are talking about. Just stop, please, you can spin it.
Im not trying to sale you garbage. If you dont want to read what I post hit the friggin ignore button!

Ok im gonna explain it one more time. THEY DO THIS WITH CANCER PATIENTS!. My sister is an oncology nurse. They use a specialty compounded hydrogen peroxide mix on cancer cells. Same with high dose vitamin c as I explained above was the treatment they used on me. Did you ever think perhaps this just might be what he was inquiring about? No of course you dont. You hear what you want to hear
Cancer is not a virus. With all due respect, I think you may be the one who is hearing what you want to hear.

Just stop dude. Nobody is buying your nonsense. The president is now trying claim he was being "sarcastic," which is obviously BS, but it has nothing to do with whatever you are talking about. Just stop, please, you can't spin it.
What the heck is wrong with you dude. The man just pointed out facts to you and you choose to ignore it out of hate for Trump. You are part of our problem here in America. If you hate your leader so much..... MOVE.

What Trump said:

“And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning..."

What the haters and biased media heard:

"Go inject yourself now"

smh...

I almost wish the haters would inject themselves with disinfectant. If there that stupid then go inject yourselves. The country will be better off without these stupid people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cancer is not a virus. With all due respect, I think you may be the one who is hearing what you want to hear.
He was referring to the disinfecting part of it, not what they were using it for. His point was that they did inject/create chemicals in the human body to disinfect against certain things. Cancer is the most common use.... can it be used in other areas as well? Possibly.

What the heck is wrong with you dude. The man just pointed out facts to you and you choose to ignore it out of hate for Trump. You are part of our problem here in America. If you hate your leader so much..... MOVE.
The lengths you guys go to in order to support your wannabe dictator is appalling and mind blowing. He pointed out facts, but it had nothing to do with what the president said and you both know it.
Please stop. My heart isn't full of hate, but full of love for my fellow human, a trait your dear leader and many of his supporters obviously doesn't share.

The lengths you guys go to in order to support your wannabe dictator is appalling and mind blowing. He pointed out facts, but it had nothing to do with what the president said and you both know it.
Please stop. My heart isn't full of hate, but full of love for my fellow human, a trait your dear leader and many of his supporters obviously doesn't share.
You keep referring to the President as my leader. Last time I checked he was America's leader. I guess this means that you are not an American?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back