• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is logical and doable because other nations have kicked our ass in testing their populations.
If they are not accurate then how do we get around that hurdle. Other nations have tested but not like they say they have. Lots of false info from all countries.
I did read more Shaggy on the way SK tested. Interesting and seemed efficient. They have 4 plants manufacture them. Not sure why we are not here in America. Maybe the cost is so much more here to produce. Maybe we will start making here now. No idea. They tested 140k a day. That’s pretty awesome just not sure how often they test people.

Last edited by a moderator:
If they are not accurate then how do we get around that hurdle. Other nations have tested but not like they say they have. Lots of false info from all countries.

So SK and other nations are lying about how many tests theyve done? Do you have any links providing truth to that statement?

I actually have a lot of friends in the work places that say they would be called mentally insane and morbid obsession with death along with me because they believe like I do. They give dislikes but no solutions but say test test test. Yet no tests are 100% accurate and not enough money to provide test after test. I would like to test also but it’s just not logical.
What's not logical is ignoring this virus and going back to normal because it hurts the economy.

What's not logical is ignoring this virus and going back to normal because it hurts the economy.
lol. Just because we go back to work does not mean it will be normal and I can tell you firsthand it’s not normal even ones that stayed opened and ones that are opening. Guaranteed most will do social distancing. I also can guaranteed that not going back to work is much more hurtful to the economy than not. Yes it’s sad people are dying but it is mostly older and retired workers. I’m not saying they don’t matter at all but we’re not losing workers but not having people work is not paying SS for these elderly and retired workers in the coming future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh snap; wonder if somebody will wind up overdoing this; where's the outrage/ridicule/name-calling??

Yeah she is out there and crazy. No idea what doctor would give her IV antivirals seeing that no antivirals work for covid. He is a sketchy dr if that's the case.

Electromagnetic treatment to get the metals out of her body.......holy s+%# that woman is crazy.

Oh snap; wonder if somebody will wind up overdoing this; where's the outrage/ridicule/name-calling??

She’s not the president standing at a podium during a pandemic speaking to hundreds of millions of people. Does it somehow surprise you people are crazy on both sides of the political arena? The point is he’s the president. Your post is 100% politically motivated and doesn’t add anything of substance to this thread.

She’s not the president standing at a podium during a pandemic speaking to hundreds of millions of people. Does it somehow surprise you people are crazy on both sides of the political arena? The point is he’s the president. Your post is 100% politically motivated and doesn’t add anything of substance to this thread.
I thought this was a "political thread"? The disinfectant comments Trump made were twisted up six ways from Sunday when he was talking about UV light. The media runs with it like always and the negative hate brigade latches on to it......like always. The ears hear what they want to hear

I thought this was a "political thread"? The disinfectant comments Trump made were twisted up six ways from Sunday when he was talking about UV light. The media runs with it like always and the negative hate brigade latches on to it......like always. The ears hear what they want to hear
I moved this post and several others to this thread.

Nothing of value except the truth; keep on hating; I love how it's consuming people to the point of blindly parroting what haters in the media are saying.

Sheeple is a very good descriptor and it's for the haters..

Nothing of value except the truth; keep on hating; I love how it's consuming people to the point of blindly parroting what haters in the media are saying.

Sheeple is a very good descriptor and it's for the haters..

LOL its not blindly parroting anything, Trump said it, exactly how it was portrayed, maybe he didnt mean it like that or he misspoke whatever, but then when called on it he tries to play it off because he cant admit he is wrong or made a mistake, Trump would rather look like the idiot that recommended injecting bleach and shoving UV lights up which ever orifice is handy than to admit he ever could have made a mistake, and then when the only people twhat Trump said as anything other than ridiculous, well those are the "sheeple" you speak about but dont realize your a part of.

LOL its not blindly parroting anything, Trump said it, exactly how it was portrayed, maybe he didnt mean it like that or he misspoke whatever, but then when called on it he tries to play it off because he cant admit he is wrong or made a mistake, Trump would rather look like the idiot that recommended injecting bleach and shoving UV lights up which ever orifice is handy than to admit he ever could have made a mistake, and then when the only people twhat Trump said as anything other than ridiculous, well those are the "sheeple" you speak about but dont realize your a part of.

sticks and stones but please keep enjoying trying to be a bully or belittling people; you definitely wear that well unfortunately appears to be the only "skill" you actually have.

He VERY CLEARLY AND OBVIOUSLY AND QUITE LITERALLY asked if doctors could inject disinfectant into human bodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back