• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who will actually get vaccine if and when it comes out? Less than half gets a flu shot every year. I would think maybe a third would get vaccine. Rest would not trust it yet.

I expect more would get the corona vaccine simply because the percentage of serious illnesses from it is much higher than that of the average flu.

I haven’t gotten the flu shot the last few years but I certainly will get the corona vaccine.

I expect more would get the corona vaccine simply because the percentage of serious illnesses from it is much higher than that of the average flu.

I haven’t gotten the flu shot the last few years but I certainly will get the corona vaccine.

I think people over 60 will need it. Young people won’t bother with another shot.

I disagree. I’m under 60 and one of the reasons I’d be getting it is to avoid the chance of getting it and then spreading it to those at higher risk.
My guess more people have had it already without knowing it. I won’t be getting it like I don’t get the flu shot but I understand why people do get them.

This country has been through a lot worse than this. It will survive. He is fear mongering.
Sure this country will survive but at what cost. Times are different from past troubles. We have more people on drugs. More violent offenders today. More people alive. America is not invincible. Just like picking a fight with China. I understand the blaming them but tensions are high across the world. Just because someone says what he does is not fear mongering. It’s a possible reality. An economic collapse is a real possibility. Why some believe that there is plenty of money for the govt. to keep printing and handing out is beyond me. There is a breaking point for any nations economy. Whether it’s money becoming useless or hyperinflation. Depressions lead to wars. Call it fear mongering or gloom and doom that’s fine. If someone said oil would be where it’s at today a month ago would you have believed it? History tells us that civilizations fall. Will it be soon? Who knows but one day it will reset. That’s part of life. Expect the unexpected and be prepared and pray and hope for the best.

I'm not getting it until I see reactions from some others that do. It would have to get bad for me to be a Guiney pig. Hope I don't have to eat my words.

I'm not getting it until I see reactions from some others that do. It would have to get bad for me to be a Guiney pig. Hope I don't have to eat my words.
Unless you are one of the few at risk for complications of any vaccine, there shouldn't be anything to worry about. Anyone claiming they got sick from a vaccine like the flu one is attributing it when in actuality they were already getting sick and the shot had nothing to do with it.

Unless you are one of the few at risk for complications of any vaccine, there shouldn't be anything to worry about. Anyone claiming they got sick from a vaccine like the flu one is attributing it when in actuality they were already getting sick and the shot had nothing to do with it.
I think he is just wanting to see the long term affects of the vaccine. No telling what they put in it. Plus it may only be 50/50 in working like the flu vaccine. If this virus really has mutated 30 times. It’s a vaccine that is like throwing a dart blindfolded. May hit the target ? or most likely do not.

Well, I heard some good news for those who don't want Kemp to go through with his allowing places like barbershops, nail salons, tattoo parlors, and bowling alleys to reopen in GA Friday:

- Trump said he'll be talking to Kemp this evening...maybe he really will try to get Kemp to change his mind?? I'll give Trump full credit if he does.
- Dr. Birx in a polite way pretty much said in today's presser that she doesn't understand how Kemp can do this and also follow the guidelines
- Senator Lindsey Graham has voiced his disagreement/concern about this, especially being from a neighboring state

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back