• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll say this anyone that actually likes Pelosi needs a mental evaluation. She woman is totally coo coo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well lawyers are going to be busy going forward. First lawsuits filed in CA for MLB not giving money back for postponement games. I’m sure it’s going to be all the sports sued

How about that both sides largely suck instead of just saying the other side, whatever side that is, sucks? Come on folks, please take off the partisan tribal based blinders.

In the words of the great Bob Marley.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery
None but our self can free our minds

Why heard immunity would’ve been the way to avoid this. No matter which road you took it’s still lead to everyone being exposed to this virus.

Maybe you missed the projections of 2 million dead? We have 45k dead in a month with major lockdown restrictions nationwide. The death toll would have been catastrophic if we went with herd immunity.

But we all have a pretty good idea where you stand on that.

Maybe you missed the projections of 2 million dead? We have 45k dead in a month with major lockdown restrictions nationwide. The death toll would have been catastrophic if we went with herd immunity.

But we all have a pretty good idea where you stand on that.
As many of us have a good idea where you stand. You get paid no matter what. To heck with those that have lost jobs and might lose their homes and families may go hungry. It’s all about saving lives and forget about those that want be able to afford food for their kids or even pay to take care of their parents that may be in assisted living. Yes lives matter Shaggy but some will be forever in poverty after this. Some will lose family businesses and all they have. How about having some sympathy for those individuals also. We are all suffering it’s not just those dying. It goes both ways. I have been called selfish for my opinions and mentally insane and morbid obsession with death. Those should look in mirror and realize it goes both ways. I could say you have a hyperbole of 2 million deaths and morbid obsession of seeing people suffer and lose everything. I am not trying to be mean but quit throwing it in my face. Show sympathy please for those that lose everything. To them they would rather be dead. Those that want to try and make a living instead of sitting on their butts collecting unemployment that will not make ends meet. Is that a crime?

As many of us have a good idea where you stand. You get paid no matter what. To heck with those that have lost jobs and might lose their homes and families may go hungry. It’s all about saving lives and forget about those that want be able to afford food for their kids or even pay to take care of their parents that may be in assisted living. Yes lives matter Shaggy but some will be forever in poverty after this. Some will lose family businesses and all they have. How about having some sympathy for those individuals also. We are all suffering it’s not just those dying. It goes both ways. I have been called selfish for my opinions and mentally insane and morbid obsession with death. Those should look in mirror and realize it goes both ways. I could say you have a hyperbole of 2 million deaths and morbid obsession of seeing people suffer and lose everything. I am not trying to be mean but quit throwing it in my face. Show sympathy please for those that lose everything. To them they would rather be dead. Those that want to try and make a living instead of sitting on their butts collecting unemployment that will not make ends meet. Is that a crime?
I know I'm guilty at times but this thread is just a repeat Groundhog Day every single day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back