• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steven,

We all know you want capitalism to be completely shut down and replaced with communism. We get it. Reasonable and knowledgeable people don't want to give up their liberty that easily.
They have already studied the virus enough to know that with the way its genetic markers are, it would have been impossible for you to have had it then.
Keep posting away about how we should stay shut down til Christmas, and ignoring studies that show this virus was active on U.S. territory long before March (most likely now November-December and possibly as early as September). This is from the CDC's own investigations. It won't bring communism to fruition in the U.S. You can keep dreaming, comrade.

Limousine radical liberals could care less about Christian Conservative working class men and women who are the backbone of our country

Donald Trump totally is for the working man and we appreciate it

And many Christian Conservative Trump supporters could care less about the black and brown folks who have been disproportionately impacted by COVID-19 due to factors tied to systemic racism. It is laughable these moral crusaders latched on to a morally bankrupt con man. As for the protests, they are astroturfing at its finest and give the illusion of grassroots efforts. The Raleigh one polluted our city with Trumpers and conspiracy theorists who are antivax/5G types. What a joke!

And many Christian Conservative Trump supporters could care less about the black and brown folks who have been disproportionately impacted by COVID-19 due to factors tied to systemic racism. It is laughable these moral crusaders latched on to a morally bankrupt con man. As for the protests, they are astroturfing at its finest and give the illusion of grassroots efforts. The Raleigh one polluted our city with Trumpers and conspiracy theorists who are antivax/5G types. What a joke!
Mis information is just as much on your side too.

How do you prove anything you just wrote? Your opinion doesn't seem to have any support, at all, anywhere, in the world.

Someone needs to warn Rosie that her social security is dwindling very fast now with the shut-downs. She may have to go back to work.

Add inflationary pressures and it may run out even sooner than 2035. Oh wait, no jobs, forgot about that. Crap.

How do you prove anything you just wrote? Your opinion doesn't seem to have any support, at all, anywhere, in the world.
He left off we want to starve children, kill all social security,turn our drinking water to motor oil etc.

When your ideas are bad, not desired, this is what the left does. Same old playbook. Problem is it doesnt work anymore. But shssh! They will keep re_ runing the same failed strategy.

Steven,

We all know you want capitalism to be completely shut down and replaced with communism. We get it. Reasonable and knowledgeable people don't want to give up their liberty that easily.

Keep posting away about how we should stay shut down til Christmas, and ignoring studies that show this virus was active on U.S. territory long before March (most likely now November-December and possibly as early as September). This is from the CDC's own investigations. It won't bring communism to fruition in the U.S. You can keep dreaming, comrade.

I don't want communism so quit trying to put words in my mouth there. Reasonable and knowledgeable people? Most reasonable and knowledgeable people want to follow the science on this and not do things just cause it's most convenient for some of you. Those folks usually don't tend to blindly follow whatever Fox and Rush entertainment personalities tell them to do.

I don't want communism so quit trying to put words in my mouth there. Reasonable and knowledgeable people? Most reasonable and knowledgeable people want to follow the science on this and not do things just cause it's most convenient for some of you. Those folks usually don't tend to blindly follow whatever Fox and Rush entertainment personalities tell them to do.
I don't listen to Rush Limbaugh or watch Fox News. Don't discount the "science" of running out of money needed to feed your family. Starving people will open up their shops with government support or not.

I don't listen to Rush Limbaugh or watch Fox News. Don't discount the "science" of running out of money needed to feed your family. Starving people will open up their shops with government support or not.
Well your boy Mitch isn't in any hurry to do anything about it. I will line up and take a leak on his grave when the time comes.

I don’t listen to news on tv or radio. Anyone with common sense and understanding basic economics understands that you have to have money to keep the world from going into complete collapse. Wo money anyone should understand there will be much more deaths from collapsing of society. Is this going to happen I don’t think so and hope it does not but we stay shut down to long it will get uglier

I know many ‘black and brown’ folks who are Christian Conservative Trump supporters.

The thing is we don’t have the racism that you do by classifying people by the color of their skin.

Another day another mystery about this virus. No vaccine will ever stop this virus. Nature will have to take its course and let herd immunity burn it out.
No vaccine will ever stop this virus? Where are you getting that from?

As for the blood clots thing, that is definitely not something you want plowing through the community as a whole at all. Lots of people with long term damage to their body or dying from a stroke. Not smart.

No vaccine will ever stop this virus? Where are you getting that from?

As for the blood clots thing, that is definitely not something you want plowing through the community as a whole at all. Lots of people with long term damage to their body or dying from a stroke. Not smart.
The flu vaccine is 50/50 at best. So a vaccine for this virus is gonna be 50/50 at best most likely also. Yes blood clots and this whole virus sucks but it’s life. Bottom line every week new things about this virus emerge. In other words live each day to its fullest.

I know many ‘black and brown’ folks who are Christian Conservative Trump supporters.

The thing is we don’t have the racism that you do by classifying people by the color of their skin.

I do think there's been way too much identity based politics/grouping for my liking in the liberal wing of the Dem party, which is a turn off and which I think leads to the unintended consequence of more racism. That liberal wing attempts to classify everyone as to what group he/she is in as by far the most important thing about each person instead of looking at people as individuals with unique characteristics/talents. So, whereas I'm not a fan of the far right wing, I'm also not a fan of the left wing though I consider myself right of center overall. I'm not a fan of the extremes of each party in general. Actually, I'm most a fan of logic and common sense as well as compromise/trying to bring the country back together somewhat, which is severely lacking in politics these days.

Last edited:
Think about this. When all this opens up. There will waivers that everyone will have to most likely sign to go into amusement parks, airlines and etc saying you can not sue them if get cov-19. Lawyers will have many cases. Just like these food plants and the law suits saying they were not protected. It’s endless. Now season ticket holders for UT football have to pay by end of May. Some of those is 20k season tickets. The loses are staggering. Restaurants will have less waiters and waitresses. Will have to put up barriers and less seating. My brother CPA office is putting up barriers for dropping off taxes and papers to his staff. He is with a lawyer drawing up waivers for people setting appointments with him. Doctor offices will. Lawsuits will be rampant most likely.

I do think there's been way too much identity based politics/grouping for my liking in the liberal wing of the Dem party, which is a turn off and which I think leads to the unintended consequence of more racism. That liberal wing attempts to classify everyone as to what group he/she is in as by far the most important thing about each person instead of looking at people as individuals with unique characteristics/talents. So, whereas I'm not a fan of the far right wing, I'm also not a fan of the left wing though I consider myself right of center overall. I'm not a fan of the extremes of each party in general. Actually, I'm most a fan of logic and common sense as well as compromise/trying to bring the country back together somewhat, which is severely lacking in politics these days.

Not going to happen though, the wingers and progressives are in charge and the folks in the middle pay for this childish moronic behavior. I am getting pretty jaded by it all honestly, the RNC and DNC do everything they can to prevent a 3rd party of middle of the road Americans from gaining ground, they do a good job forcing us to choose between two different ---- sandwiches every 4 years......I didnt type poop right there....

Think about it, our options for leader of this nation are a giant orange egotistical manic with dementia or a old creeper stay off my lawn guy with dementia.....

Not going to happen though, the wingers and progressives are in charge and the folks in the middle pay for this childish moronic behavior. I am getting pretty jaded by it all honestly, the RNC and DNC do everything they can to prevent a 3rd party of middle of the road Americans from gaining ground, they do a good job forcing us to choose between two different poop sandwiches every 4 years......I didnt type poop right there....

Think about it, our options for leader of this nation are a giant orange egotistical manic with dementia or a old creeper stay off my lawn guy with dementia.....

Good post.

However, I was about to post and will do it now about giving very rare (from me) kudos to Trump. He just said in his presser that he told GA gov Kemp that he "strongly disagrees" with Kemp for reopening up those nonessential businesses too soon. I said here that I'd give him kudos if he were to do that and I'm keeping my word. So, thank you Mr. President for a refreshing change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back