• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
South Carolina only had 64 new cases today. Seems like the curve flattened

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had 300k medical mask to sale arrive today and the govt confiscated for themselves. Everyone should walk around without mask. Since govt works for itself. That’s both parties.
Oh well. Tennessee opening May 1st! Out to eat and soccer! Whoop ?? ?? Whoop!
Yes keep respecting social distancing.

No idea yet. It was in Houston. I will see if can find out.

If it matches other stories out there I'm going to guess federal. Theyve been doing this recently. Theres a letter in the new England medical journal from an administrator who had acquired PPE and was approached by the feds trying to confiscate it.

Something I have thought of today. Here the Lowe’s have been packed and doing business as normal except people are social distancing. My county has had no large increase in cases and this county is 4th largest population in TN. So maybe social distancing works plenty even if businesses are open. Also Amazon Center have been open. Yes they have had some cases but Lowe’s and Amazon have not had to shut down or major outbreaks. Maybe warmer temps and the sun also to help. As for Cuamo crying and moaning. Well you did cause panic and your subways are still packed. You blame Trump for not doing his job. Well your state is the worse in deaths. That’s on you sorry arse governor not on Trump.

Something I have thought of today. Here the Lowe’s have been packed and doing business as normal except people are social distancing. My county has had no large increase in cases and this county is 4th largest population in TN. So maybe social distancing works plenty even if businesses are open. Also Amazon Center have been open. Yes they have had some cases but Lowe’s and Amazon have not had to shut down or major outbreaks. Maybe warmer temps and the sun also to help. As for Cuamo crying and moaning. Well you did cause panic and your subways are still packed. You blame Trump for not doing his job. Well your state is the worse in deaths. That’s on you sorry arse governor not on Trump.

Question do you think a vacation to pigeon forge will be possible the beginning of July? Hoping the Clint black concert still happens at the patriots festival

Lol trump

International and it was Federal. Had come from Hong Kong.
That's interesting. Haven't had a problem but fda and customs have stepped up regulations on non air bridge companies bringing in ppe because the counterfeit market is so big

So, you're going to blame Cuomo for doing his job? NYC is reliant and has some of the best public transportation in the world. If he's crying don't you think it might be for a legit reason? Trump should have done more, considering he's from NYC. Trump could have prevented a lot of those deaths if he would have taken the virus seriously. Cuomo has gotten praise both from the WHO, CDC, and Trump himself. What more do you want from the man? He can't get nurses and doctors the proper PPE from the federal level. NYC is the most densely populated city in the U.S., Of course, it's going to spread like wildfire. Trump failed the nation when it came to fighting this pandemic. If Cuomo were running for president, I wouldn't even hesitate to vote for him.

Last edited:
Question do you think a vacation to pigeon forge will be possible the beginning of July? Hoping the Clint black concert still happens at the patriots festival

I hope so. Dollywood will open up no doubt. Disney has to soon enough. They inject money into their state’s economies. I will go with my family. Bottom line is this virus will run thru every single person before there is a vaccine. Everyone can not sip or stay in lockdown till there is a vaccine. That’s just hard truth.

So, you're going to blame Cuomo for doing his job? NYC is reliant and has some of the best public transportation in the world. If he's crying don't you think it might be for a legit reason? Trump should have done more, considering he's from NYC. Trump could have prevented a lot of those deaths if he would have taken the virus seriously. Cuomo has gotten praise both from the WHO, CDC, and Trump himself. What more do you want from the man? He can't get nurses and doctors the proper PPE from the federal level. NYC is the most densely populated city in the U.S., Of course, it's going to spread like wildfire. Trump failed the nation when it came to fighting this pandemic. If Cuomo were running for president, I wouldn't even hesitate to vote for him.
Actually Cuomo continues to allow his subways to be packed. He should step up and do total lockdown of his state. His state response falls on him.

That's interesting. Haven't had a problem but fda and customs have stepped up regulations on non air bridge companies bringing in ppe because the counterfeit market is so big
I am surprised. Had a lot of pending orders for them. As did many reps.

Actually Cuomo continues to allow his subways to be packed. He should step up and do total lockdown of his state. His state response falls on him.

People still have to get to work... All you naysayers want our country to open back up... You all can't have it both ways.

North Carolina needs to seriously consider relaxing many restrictions. The number of hospitalizations is falling and we have come nowhere close to maxing. No new cases reported over the weekend or even today in my county. It’s time we get back to work.

North Carolina needs to seriously consider relaxing many restrictions. The number of hospitalizations is falling and we have come nowhere close to maxing. No new cases reported over the weekend or even today in my county. It’s time we get back to work.

I agree with pretty much everything you said, but we can't do it all at once. We should be grateful that NC was able to keep cases to a minimum. That can still change if we give everyone the ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back