• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots better than what we have.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another story behind yesterday is what happened in California in some of the congressional races; the 2018 blue wave got flushed. With no real reason to vote in the Republican presidential primary the R's still turned out in force to support both Trump and their local candidates, bodes well for November, at this point anyway; still a long way to go.

If you thought those Trump Clinton debates were fun entertainment, these Trump Biden debates will be something. Joe can’t even make full sentences even when he’s not being challenged. Yikes.

Yeah and Trump is so much better.....

one of my favorites....

“I never understood wind. You know, I know windmills very much. But they’re manufactured tremendous — if you’re into this — tremendous fumes. Gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right? So the world is tiny compared to the universe. So tremendous, tremendous amount of fumes and everything. You talk about the carbon footprint — fumes are spewing into the air. Right? Spewing. Whether it’s in China, Germany, it’s going into the air. It’s our air, their air, everything — right?”

Got to make it easier to vote. Most counties around here only 30% participated. Surely if its safe and secure to do taxes online you could vote online too.

one of my favorites....

“I never understood wind. You know, I know windmills very much. But they’re manufactured tremendous — if you’re into this — tremendous fumes. Gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right? So the world is tiny compared to the universe. So tremendous, tremendous amount of fumes and everything. You talk about the carbon footprint — fumes are spewing into the air. Right? Spewing. Whether it’s in China, Germany, it’s going into the air. It’s our air, their air, everything — right?”

5ff13cf8d117b16fb5e5c9025c7d299c.jpg

one of my favorites....

My favorite

"Stand up, Chuck, let'em see ya."
Joe Biden, to Missouri state Sen. Chuck Graham, who is in a wheelchair, Columbia, Missouri, Sept. 12, 2008
Google is fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biden is going to be in a tough position. He has to defend his 8 year support of Obama's policies which were pretty much a failure compared to the last 4 years under Trump. Im sure he will get most of the black and emotional women vote but independents will break for Trump. Trumps base pretty much showed yesterday that November will turn out no matter what BS the DNC comes up with.....

Biden is going to be in a tough position. He has to defend his 8 year support of Obama's policies which were pretty much a failure compared to the last 4 years under Trump. Im sure he will get most of the black and emotional women vote but independents will break for Trump. Trumps base pretty much showed yesterday that November will turn out no matter what BS the DNC comes up with.....

Not to mention Biden will constantly be bombarded by Hunter / Burisma questions and potentially other allegations of wrongdoing...I don't see how this can end well leading up to the election if he is, in fact, the nominee

Exactly. I mean there is early voting for weeks before, absentee ballots, etc. and you don’t even have to show an ID for some strange reason. The problem is apathetic voters, uninterested in exercising their right.
That's right.

Exactly. I mean there is early voting for weeks before, absentee ballots, etc. and you don’t even have to show an ID for some strange reason. The problem is apathetic voters, uninterested in exercising their right.
Liberal judges legislating from the bench

That’s exactly right. Even when the people’s overwhelming vote said they are in favor of ID.
What really bugs me too is this.... when I went to vote, they ask me my name, address and those in line right behind me and beside me are hearing all of it. I wanted so bad to say, if y'all just checked ID's I wouldn't have to announce my personal info in front of everyone but didn't want to start a riot Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back