• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t consider myself a Republican because I feel no obligation to always vote GOP even though I’ve voted mainly Republican over the years (but not Trump in 2016). Otherwise, I sort of fit into this group you describe (potentially anyway as whereas I don’t foresee voting for Trump, I want to make sure I’m ok with Biden (example: Ukraine/Hunter) before committing to him 100%). I knew I’d never have even considered Bernie.

Absolutely, vote for the man you think is best for YOU and your family, who makes your life better, who makes the country better, who makes you the most money. It’s all about your personal values. If that’s a Dem then that’s ok with me. I don’t hate people because who they vote for but most people think Trump supporters are evil and we are not. I respect everyone ( even @Rosie) even though she gives me a hard time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
They can’t be true Republicans then. That’s like UGA pulling for Fla.

lifetime republicans - my comment is anecdotal but I guarantee you there are others. Just makes me wonder how many.

I don’t consider myself a Republican because I feel no obligation to always vote GOP even though I’ve voted mainly Republican over the years (but not Trump in 2016). Otherwise, I sort of fit into this group you describe (potentially anyway as whereas I don’t foresee voting for Trump, I want to make sure I’m ok with Biden (examples: Ukraine/Hunter, make sure Joe’s mind is OK, etc.) before committing to him 100%). I knew I’d never have even considered Bernie.

Anyway, this has been an historic 72 hour turnaround the likes of which we may not see again in our lifetimes.

similarities to Bill Clinton the comeback kid. But Biden just did it on steroids.

Absolutely, vote for the man you think is best for YOU and your family, who makes your life better, who makes the country better, who makes you the most money. It’s all about your personal values. If that’s a Dem then that’s ok with me. I don’t hate people because who they vote for but most people think Trump supporters are evil and we are not. I respect everyone ( even @Rosie) even though she gives me a hard time!

That @Rosie she loves to give us right wing radicals the business...:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back