• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You concerned with swamp politics. Go check out Peter Schweizer book Profiles in Corruption. All backed up with mointains of hard evidence. Quick Pro Quo Joe, not only made his son a millionaire while vp,but 4 other family members as well on 4 seperate occasions. Course mainstream media isnt gonna report on this stuff.
You Biden supporters think his biggest obstacle is the daily memory ghaffes hes having, it pales in comparison to this stuff that the RNC is sitting on waiting to unleash once he officially gets the nomination.

The closer Biden gets to becoming the nominee, the more trouble he's going to run into...Don't think damaging hard evidence and possible subpoenas aren't on the horizon for Corn Pop & Corn Pop, Jr...It's going to get UGLY!!!

Laying into Sessions, who had recused himself due to conflict of interest, is an example of why Trump is part of the swamp, himself.
But most Trump supporters don’t care as long as their 401K is doing well.
My 401k could tank right now (well actually....) and I'm still supporting him this November. For me it has way more to do with SCOTUS appointment, border security, strong military, less regulations, strong ally to Israel, tax cuts and overall conservative policies.

Nah that's a broadbrush statement and simply isn't true. We care about who is put on the Supreme Court, federal judiciary, freedom of religion, unborn babies rights, protecting our borders, a strong economy, etc.
I got interrupted by a phone call or you wouldn't have beat me to the punch Lol... but yeah totally agree.

Under the radar information from last night is the turnout for Trump in an uncontested race and very few contested down ballot races. I know folks will point to 2018 but lest we forget that only Trump being on the ballot can bring out the Trump coalition.

it’s over. Those Bloomberg supporters are big time Biden voters. Time for Bernie to drop out and for us to coalesce around the nominee.
When Liz drops out today that’s a big boost for Bernard. Not to mention, Bernard has a ton of money on hand and once California finishes counting, the delegate lead for Biden will be nominal.

When Liz drops out today that’s a big boost for Bernard. Not to mention, Bernard has a ton of money on hand and once California finishes counting, the delegate lead for Biden will be nominal.

Warren support is a joke. She doesn’t have the voters to make this race move anywhere for Bernie. Plus her voters are ----. A lot of them refuse to support Sanders. It’s over. Bigly.

But then come many states that will favor Biden.

Warren support is a joke. She doesn’t have the voters to make this race move anywhere for Bernie. Plus her voters are poop. A lot of them refuse to support Sanders. It’s over. Bigly.
If Warren was out, Bernie would have won Maine, Mass, Minnesota, and Texas last night. Totally different narrative we are talking about today if that happened. But I do agree, it’s over and has been for a while now. Another Trump landslide incoming.

Bright side is Biden is going to beat Trump worse than Sanders would have. I know a lot of republicans that say they will vote for Biden over Trump but refused to vote for Sanders over Trump.

They can’t be true Republicans then. That’s like UGA pulling for Fla.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Bright side is Biden is going to beat Trump worse than Sanders would have. I know a lot of republicans that say they will vote for Biden over Trump but refused to vote for Sanders over Trump.

I don’t consider myself a Republican because I feel no obligation to always vote GOP even though I’ve voted mainly Republican over the years (but not Trump in 2016). Otherwise, I sort of fit into this group you describe (potentially anyway as whereas I don’t foresee voting for Trump, I want to make sure I’m ok with Biden (examples: Ukraine/Hunter, make sure Joe’s mind is OK, etc.) before committing to him 100%). I knew I’d never have even considered Bernie.

Anyway, this has been an historic 72 hour turnaround the likes of which we may not see again in our lifetimes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back