• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liberal judges legislating from the bench
Its disgusting, really disgusting and a major hindrance to our state when the overwhelming majority of the state voted for Id. Yet liberal activist judges exercised what is a clear breach of power.... biased cunts. We need to do something. Voter ID passed multiple times and the third time with the overwhelming majority voting yes.

It’s all online in India. It’s not hard to vote but driving somewhere in a set amount of time is unappealing to younger generations. I think 50 years from now when the old timers die out things are gonna change real quick. Nothing political, solely voter participation rates.

Not to mention Biden will constantly be bombarded by Hunter / Burisma questions and potentially other allegations of wrongdoing...I don't see how this can end well leading up to the election if he is, in fact, the nominee

what does any of that have to do with Biden? It’s his son not Joe.

The planned attacks on joe so far seem pretty lame. The metoo is the best path the reps could take and all I hear is dementia and stuff his son did.

It’s all online in India. It’s not hard to vote but driving somewhere in a set amount of time is unappealing to younger generations. I think 50 years from now when the old timers die out things are gonna change real quick. Nothing political, solely voter participation rates.

Surely Birdman, you are not saying that internet voting in India is at all secure....If we were just trying to get numbers maybe that's a good idea. Proving who you , your qualifications and the actual vote you cast ,can easily be forged, stolen or changed online. My goodness, we still have college kids hacking into the federal government.

If the younger generation cant get to a place to vote in the amount of time they have to do it (weeks) that's just laziness. What the younger generation needs is a swift kick in the ass but the only thing I can control is my house. No worries on that end.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back