• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pete may also endorse Biden. Even if he doesn't, together with the impressive SC results vs expectations Biden has decent mo and cannot at all be counted out of the race.

Pete just endorsed Biden! Joe speaking now. He sounds smooth now but he talked too much imo about comparing Pete to his son, Beau, because most folks don’t care. But still a good speech, Joe! Now go win the nomination, young man!

Pete just endorsed Biden! Joe speaking now. He sounds smooth now.

The plan is falling in place.
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SNL would have had fun with this in the 1970s and 80s.

The youngest MAN (i.e., male) still running for president in 2020 is … Donald Trump.

On Election Day 2020, the ages of the various candidates will be:

Vermont senator Bernie Sanders: 79 years, 1 month, 26 days.

Former New York City mayor Mike Bloomberg: 78 years, 8 months, 20 days.

Former vice president Joe Biden: 77 years, 11 months, 14 days.

President Donald Trump: 74 years, 4 months, 20 days.

Massachusetts senator Elizabeth Warren: 71 years, 4 months, 12 days.

It would be cool if this political thread actually discussed politics and policies and didn’t take cheap shots to prove nothing. Cheep shots do nothing but make you look stupid. What platform is Bernie running on? Biden? How is it better then Trump? That’s the issues we need to be talking about.

It would be cool if this political thread actually discussed politics and policies and didn’t take cheap shots to prove nothing. Cheep shots do nothing but make you look stupid. What platform is Bernie running on? Biden? How is it better then Trump? That’s the issues we need to be talking about.

clicky click for what you’re asking for

All I see is Tax tax and more tax.

yep it’s going to cost money. Everyone will pay more taxes. The top will take the brunt but the middle class will too. But when you have free healthcare and education I’m good with it.

So you want everyone equal?

no, I want healthcare for all, climate change reforms, free public education for all who want it, accessible and affordable childcare among other things. I want the drug war to end and for federally legal marijuana.

no, I want healthcare for all, climate change reforms, free public education for all who want it, accessible and affordable childcare among other things. I want the drug war to end and for federally legal marijuana.
How much of a conservative did you used to be? Just curious what finally changed your mind about everything?

Anyone can walk into a hospital if you are hurt right? Education shouldn’t be free, childcare is pricey but should be regulated. Climate change reform is a waste of money because it will always change and I do agree with you marijuana should be legal.

Anyone can walk into a hospital if you are hurt right? Education shouldn’t be free, childcare is pricey but should be regulated. Climate change reform is a waste of money because it will always change and I do agree with you marijuana should be legal.

No education should not be free it would cheapen the degrees that I have.. I paid for school myself and I have student loans that would not be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back