• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
establishment is trying to destroy Bernie. Don’t underestimate the hate for the establishment. We will see where this ends up.

How would you feel if the demo establishment ends up working this out in a way that Biden is the nominee and not Sanders? Would you still vote for Biden, vote for Trump to spite the DNC or refuse to vote this election?

Bernie will win the most delegates. Forgone conclusion to me.

How would you feel if the demo establishment ends up working this out in a way that Biden is the nominee and not Sanders? Would you still vote for Biden, vote for Trump to spite the DNC or refuse to vote this election?

I’m #bluenomatterwho.

I’m voting against trump.

GA is likely going to stay red but a Biden/Abrams ticket could make it closer down here.

Amy Klobuchar drops out endorses Biden, Buttigieg will be endorsing Biden tonight at a rally.....this is all to help surge Biden for Super Tues....Bloomberg will drop Wed or Thur and endorse Biden after getting pummeled tomorrow....and it will be down to Bernie and Joe.

Amy Klobuchar drops out endorses Biden, Buttigieg will be endorsing Biden tonight at a rally.....this is all to help surge Biden for Super Tues....Bloomberg will drop Wed or Thur and endorse Biden after getting pummeled tomorrow....and it will be down to Bernie and Joe.

Bloomberg ego....don’t expect him to drop out anytime soon. He’s in FL right now....

Have to start popping my corn early to get ready to watch those 2 lock horns on the big debate stage...What a treat!!!

Sanders will slice Biden up with the quickness.

Yeah but Sander's message wont win in Nov...that's what Biden has to push, that and just keep asking Bernie how he plans to pay for everything. Make Bernie stand on the stage and talk about taxing everyone, at the end of the day Sanders has a slim chance to beat Trump, Biden can win places that Sanders has no chance in, NC, OH, FL for example....Sanders and his free free free platform just wont win IMO....

Yeah but Sander's message wont win in Nov...that's what Biden has to push, that and just keep asking Bernie how he plans to pay for everything. Make Bernie stand on the stage and talk about taxing everyone, at the end of the day Sanders has a slim chance to beat Trump, Biden can win places that Sanders has no chance in, NC, OH, FL for example....Sanders and his free free free platform just wont win IMO....

If he gets the nom maybe me and you could make a friendly wager. Sanders has more support than you appear to be giving him credit for.

If he gets the nom maybe me and you could make a friendly wager. Sanders has more support than you appear to be giving him credit for.

Sure, I think he could win, but it would be neck and neck....and I don't see Sanders as a legit threat to flip states like NC/OH/FL etc....I think once he gets on the stage and has to really try and explain how he wants to pay for all this he loses....Biden however would IMO be the favorite by 3-4% over Trump...

I remember seeing polls like this in 2016
2565f9ca50652b017f91dc9be9748071.jpg

Polls are Poop. Real votes matter. I don’t see any Dem winning this over Trump. I’m not a strong Trump guy but I still think he will win this thing again. Only Trump can hurt Trump. His base is strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember seeing polls like this in 2016
2565f9ca50652b017f91dc9be9748071.jpg

Polls are Poop. Real votes matter. I don’t see any Dem winning this over Trump. I’m not a strong Trump guy but I still think he will win this thing again. Only Trump can hurt Trump. His base is strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hillary looks so happy in that picture....Everybody was telling her she was going to win....Something went badly wrong ?

why do right wingers not understand how to read for context? What a huge steaming pile of garbage strawman post this was. Who said get rid of the military?
Funny, as somebody who's been pitching huge piles of steaming straw man's figured you'd have a real appreciation for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back