• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as 1 run doesn't make everything, 1 day doesn't either. As mentioned there's a reason it went up and that is hope the Fed puts money in.

Yeah this could be a dead cat bounce as everyone sells off tomorrow turning a quick buck, or the legit beginning of a rebound, I think we see it go back and forth a bit.....maybe @Rain Cold will be along to give us his guess he is pretty good with this stuff....

Sure, I think he could win, but it would be neck and neck....and I don't see Sanders as a legit threat to flip states like NC/OH/FL etc....I think once he gets on the stage and has to really try and explain how he wants to pay for all this he loses....Biden however would IMO be the favorite by 3-4% over Trump...

Biden will not excite. Literally no one I know is enthusiastic about voting for biden. It’s 2016 all over again. Trump is licking his chops now that bernie has real competition to win the nomination.

Yeah this could be a dead cat bounce as everyone sells off tomorrow turning a quick buck, or the legit beginning of a rebound, I think we see it go back and forth a bit.....maybe @Rain Cold will be along to give us his guess he is pretty good with this stuff....
Big, fast moves down are almost always met with reflex rallies that are intense. We may retrace as much as 50-75% of the down move and then roll back over to test or exceed the recent lows. But that's under normal market conditions. If the Fed and other CBs come out and take drastic monetary measures, then that could put a temporary floor under stocks, depending on how the virus does/its impacts on the economy. They've done this with every selloff over the last decade. They likely will this time too. But I'm not sure how monetary policy will cure a virus or stop quarantines or restart supply chains. Interesting times.

Biden will not excite. Literally no one I know is enthusiastic about voting for biden. It’s 2016 all over again. Trump is licking his chops now that bernie has real competition to win the nomination.

Hillary lost by literally 80k votes spread over 3 states, Biden will do better than she did, and Trump is not well liked and has gained no ground over his 2016 support if anything he has lost some. Trump is pushing Bernie because he knows he cant beat Biden nearly as easily.

Alright, I'm going to make my first and only prediction on how Super Tuesday will shake out.

Bernie Sanders
Vermont
Maine
Massachussetts
Minnesota
Arkansas
Oklahoma
Texas
Colorado
Utah
California
American Samoa
Democrats Abroad

Joe Biden
Virginia
North Carolina
Alabama
Tennessee

States I have the lowest confidence
Virginia (Latest poll the day before SC primary has Biden w/ a 5pt lead over Sanders, however polling average gives Sanders a 2.6pt lead over Biden)

North Carolina (High Point University Poll released today has Sanders 8pts ahead of Bloomberg; 14 points ahead of Biden who's in 3rd. Polling average has Sanders 1.2 points ahead of Biden.)

Arkansas (Very close with a 3 way tie between Sanders/Biden/Bloomberg, however latest poll was 10 days before Nevada caucus and 17 days before SC primary. Still could be very close, but I think Sanders edges it out)

Oklahoma (Bloomberg had a 1pt lead over Sanders in latest poll which was released 4 days before Nevada and 11 days before SC primary. Sanders handily won OK over Hillary in 2016 primary. I think his major victory in NV will give him a surge over Bloomberg; same for Biden after his major victory in SC, but not enough to overtake Bernie here. We'll see....)

Some really dumb statements.

Funny, as somebody who's been pitching huge piles of steaming straw man's figured you'd have a real appreciation for it.

feel free to post examples of your Unsubstantiated claims. Actually don’t bother, you’ve made it to my ignore list. It’s clear you aren’t here to debate in good faith .

I’m betting it is. This is how the big cats make money in down markets. They will probably short the market into oblivion this week at some point.

Lol Chris Matthews is done. 100% guarantee you it was about the disgusting comments he made about Sanders.

last episode of hardball tonight. He got ousted lol ------- lol

he quit. Walked out of the building. Looks like nobody knew he was going to do it.

Last edited:
Lol Chris Matthews is done. 100% guarantee you it was about the disgusting comments he made about Sanders.

last episode of hardball tonight. He got ousted lol pooping lol

he quit. Walked out of the building. Looks like nobody knew he was going to do it.
The recent claims of sexual harassment probably didn't help either....

The recent claims of sexual harassment probably didn't help either....

he’s senile trash.

This is the Democrats savior? Lmao

Oh and Chris Matthews "retiring" is long overdue

It’s going to be a fun 9 months. I personally don’t see Trump losing but we will see. My life has been good since 2016 and that is what matters to me but we are all different so .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back