• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No joke. Dead series ,its a common gulp of disbeleif from his staff dating back to the last campaign till current time how hard he goes. Yes Im pro Trump etc. But it has been well advertised by those who have to work along side him,the guy never lets up, hardlysleeps etc.

This is just common fact and I get where it could be interputed as a run of the mill promotion/ campaign booster for my candidate of choice etc. Wasnt meant that way, just a true fact how tirelessly he presses.

I voted for him in 2016 but this is just a bunch of bs. Dead "serious", there's no such thing as "common fact" this is 1000% an opinion which is actually the total opposite of one. For as much as people complained about Obama's golfing habits, those same individuals turned a blind eye to it w/ Trump. Without any actual information let alone real data to back this claim up, we'll assume it's complete garbage.

Last edited:
Meh I am not going to rehash this, Trump is the single most corrupt president we have ever had time will prove that to everyone but the Trumpers who will never believe any of it anyways. Trump was most certainly "saved" he did it and everyone knew he did, the GOP just decided it was not impeachable even though it was....call it whatever you need to to legitimize it.
Give me a break..... are you even on the same planet as the rest of us? You can't get over your bias long enough to see what's really going on. I used to consider you a level-headed person. Now, I am beginning to wonder. The only thing that time will prove is what we have all known for some time. The Dems did everything possible to tear down a president who threatens to expose the Deep State corruption. It didn't work.... end of discussion.
One more thing, I am a God fearing, Pro-life, Trump supporter and I don't appreciate the insinuation that we are hypocrites. Show me one of the Democrat hopefuls that states they believe in God and the sanctity of life...... Well I'm waiting?

Give me a break..... are you even on the same planet as the rest of us? You can't get over your bias long enough to see what's really going on. I used to consider you a level-headed person. Now, I am beginning to wonder. The only thing that time will prove is what we have all known for some time. The Dems did everything possible to tear down a president who threatens to expose the Deep State corruption. It didn't work.... end of discussion.
One more thing, I am a God fearing, Pro-life, Trump supporter and I don't appreciate the insinuation that we are hypocrites. Show me one of the Democrat hopefuls that states they believe in God and the sanctity of life...... Well I'm waiting?
He has a point though, and saying he isn't level headed because he has a different opinion is just hypocritical and shows bias. That idea is similar in fact to Trump's thinking, attack the opposing opinion even if it could be right. And why drag abortion into a discussion about Trump being corrupt? That has nothing to do with how he became the thing he swore to destroy. If he was all for unity he wouldn't be bashing his opponents. A true nonbiased person seeks the answer to both sides and comes to their own judgement. Trump has an echo chamber and got rid of those who didn't agree with his exact ideals.

Sure I am on the same planet as you, look I could go into so many things here but we both know it s a waste of time, you wont care or believe anything I post anyways....I will simply leave you with this, look up the Emoluments clause and Trump.....just on that level what Trump is doing is pretty bad, foreign countries renting hundreds of rooms at Trump's hotels and no one ever staying in them for example. There is a lot of things going on with Trump and his kids and the influence they have and are using to fatten their bank accounts that is related to Trump being president.

Not sure what the bolded section is about....

Sure I am on the same planet as you, look I could go into so many things here but we both know it s a waste of time, you wont care or believe anything I post anyways....I will simply leave you with this, look up the Emoluments clause and Trump.....just on that level what Trump is doing is pretty bad, foreign countries renting hundreds of rooms at Trump's hotels and no one ever staying in them for example. There is a lot of things going on with Trump and his kids and the influence they have and are using to fatten their bank accounts that is related to Trump being president.

Not sure what the bolded section is about....

You have a lot to say. I actually read most of it believe it or not. The thing that bothers myself is what you expect of the folks you call "Trumpers"? If you think anybody doing well under his presidency (pretty much all of us) is not going to vote for him in November you are delusional. Its not gonna happen. You mentioned wasting your time above? Not suggesting you stop but thats exactly what you are doing. I dont know you from Adam but it sounds to me like you want Jimmy Carter back. A really nice guy with no business sense to run the nation.

Trump has been a NY businessman for decades. I think most people know what that entails but you cant deny he has helped millions of Americans advance up the ladder. I can stand him for 4 more years as my wife and I inch closer to early retirement.

Just a thought

You have a lot to say. I actually read most of it believe it or not. The thing that bothers myself is what you expect of the folks you call "Trumpers"? If you think anybody doing well under his presidency (pretty much all of us) is not going to vote for him in November you are delusional. Its not gonna happen. You mentioned wasting your time above? Not suggesting you stop but thats exactly what you are doing. I dont know you from Adam but it sounds to me like you want Jimmy Carter back. A really nice guy with no business sense to run the nation.

Trump has been a NY businessman for decades. I think most people know what that entails but you cant deny he has helped millions of Americans advance up the ladder. I can stand him for 4 more years as my wife and I inch closer to early retirement.

Just a thought

I don’t want Carter back. I want Reagan back, a tough guy but one who was classy and treated others with respect as opposed to the jackass Trump is. Under him, the US did extremely well. He imo was a true great leader of this country and he didn’t just try to please half the country. He didn’t routinely make nasty comments about political enemies. He was actually friends with Tip O’Neill for example. He wanted unity in our country. Trump does not. He absolutely sucks in that regard and is a nasty human being. He’s childlike/immature unlike Reagan.

Just a thought

It just seems the attitude I see from a lot of Trump supporters is "I am getting mine" so I don't care if Trump does illegal, unethical or unconstitutional stuff cause my 401K is rocking...of course if a Dem was president and doing all these same things most of you would be demanding justice regardless of how well your 401k is doing....

It just seems the attitude I see from a lot of Trump supporters is "I am getting mine" so I don't care if Trump does illegal, unethical or unconstitutional stuff cause my 401K is rocking...of course if a Dem was president and doing all these same things most of you would be demanding justice regardless of how well your 401k is doing....

I didn’t like Obama at all. I thought he was awful because I thought he and the Dem party fostered divisiveness in different ways, especially economic based class warfare. I also thought he sucked with regard to defending the police as a general group. That being said, some of the things many Republicans endlessly complained about regarding Obama are getting a complete pass regarding Trump simply because of tribalism, which wreaks of hypocrisy. The golf crap is a great example. Wtf is with the freaking double standard?

Well I was fighting a war doing my best to come home alive during the Obama years so I wasn't paying a lot of attention to what others were complaining about back then. Now I cant for the life of me understand why somebody being excited about their finances rocking bothers you? People work their ass off day to day. Its ok to enjoy good economic times and you dont have to hate the President at the same time to appease folks like you.....

I didn’t like Obama at all. I thought he was awful because I thought he and the Dem party fostered divisiveness in different ways, especially economic based class warfare. I also thought he sucked with regard to defending the police as a general group. That being said, some of the things many Republicans endlessly complained about regarding Obama are getting a complete pass regarding Trump simply because of tribalism, which wreaks of hypocrisy. The golf crap is a great example. Wtf is with the freaking double standard?

I think most people are prone to forgive certain things when their lives are in a better place. Tribalism? Hypocrisy? Sure but thats human nature in my opinion

I think those days are gone for your party. They are more interested in taxing your balls off so slack jaws can live the same life for being mediocre versus exceptional

This state used to be known for moderate/right leaning democrats. Jim Hunt and Mike Easley’s days are gone. Now it’s just a bunch of give everything away and tax the hell out of everyone people running the DNC.

Well I was fighting a war doing my best to come home alive during the Obama years so I wasn't paying a lot of attention to what others were complaining about back then. Now I cant for the life of me understand why somebody being excited about their finances rocking bothers you? People work their ass off day to day. Its ok to enjoy good economic times and you dont have to hate the President at the same time to appease folks like you.....

It doesn't bother me that your or anyone else's 401k is doing well I literally do not say that anywhere, the part that bothers me is the impression I get that it doesn't matter if Trump does things that are illegal or unethical to some folks because Trump is doing good things for the country....this is a ass backwards way to look at things.....wrong is wrong and no amount of good Trump does outweighs anything illegal and unethical he does.

Jesus Christ. How in the hell does Premier Sanders plan on paying for all this? Methinks his babushka did not explain basic finance to him. He and his brethren in the Politburo need to read less Marx/Engels and more Milton Friedman.

Edit: And I’m a frigging Democrat!!

Last edited:
It doesn't bother me that your or anyone else's 401k is doing well I literally do not say that anywhere, the part that bothers me is the impression I get that it doesn't matter if Trump does things that are illegal or unethical to some folks because Trump is doing good things for the country....this is a ass backwards way to look at things.....wrong is wrong and no amount of good Trump does outweighs anything illegal and unethical he does.

Well im sorry it bothers you but i only have so many hours in the day. One very important thing i learned early on in my training was that I cant allow the negative to affect the positive which is forward movement. I treat every day like the monster mash at BUD's. Its just another evolution. I can embrace the suckiness and move forward or fall down in disgust and be average. Im sure your moral compass is much straighter than mine but this is real life and I dont have the time or patience to worry over things minute to me that i have very little control over

Jesus Christ. How in the hell does Premier Sanders plan on paying for all this? Methinks his babushka did not explain basic finance to him. He and his brethren in the Politburo need to read less Marx/Engels and more Milton Friedman.
Exactly! Will we all get free money to our checking accounts? Does he think the top 1% will really pay for everyone’s daily functioning lives? Can you say they will all move outta country.

Exactly! Will we all get free money to our checking accounts? Does he think the top 1% will really pay for everyone’s daily functioning lives? Can you say they will all move outta country.

This is not for you specifically.

Why has there been so much negativity tied to being rich/in the top 1%, etc, over the last 10 years or so? I blame a lot of this on the Obama Admin/liberal Dems. It was the central piece of the class warfare they encouraged. Is being rich a crime now? This is one reason I could never see myself voting for Sanders or Warren.

Edit: Even Jim Cramer of CNBC, a longtime Dem, has been very critical of Sanders today and recently due to this item. The liberal Dems are seriously turning him off, which says a lot if you know Jim Cramer’s political history. Today, Jim was talking about what a great man former GE CEO Jack Welch was. He was talking about how Jack had to work very hard to become the very rich man he was.

Last edited:
This is not for you specifically.

Why has there been so much negativity tied to being rich/in the top 1%, etc, over the last 10 years or so? I blame a lot of this on the Obama Admin/liberal Dems. It was the central piece of the class warfare they encouraged. Is being rich a crime now? This is one reason I could never see myself voting for Sanders or Warren.

Edit: Even Jim Cramer of CNBC, a longtime Dem, has been very critical of Sanders today and recently due to this item. The Dems are seriously turning him off, which says a lot of you know Jim Cramer’s political history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back